Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gumtree - Milton Keynes - Wiyada, Thai Oil Massage  (Read 5072 times)

Offline northantstaboo

As mentioned on my other review I am seeking a fantasy of mine to be satisfied which is to see a "professional" massage lady with the hope of something more. Something not guaranteed where you have the thrill of will she, won't she.

Gumtree Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Contacted via WhatsApp (her pic is on her profile) for 1.5 hour massage. Quick to respond, same day appointment.

Price: £60 for 1.5 hour.

Location: Flats near CMK, Milton Keynes. Lots of off road parking.

Looks and personality: Mature Thai lady (prob mid 50's), with a killer body on her and very pretty (looking down on her, will get to this later). Wiyada wore sports clothes so tight fitting with great big boobs. Very friendly greeting and you can tell she is a nice person, but her English is not great and you are repeating yourself and re-phrasing lots.

The meet: Found her flat fine and was buzzed straight in. Greeted very friendly at the door, shoes off and lead into a room she uses just for massage. Mattress on the floor with oriental style sheets. Wiyada said one hour massage, and I corrected and said I wanted 1.5 hours (not sure if this is code, hoped it was, she gave a "Ohhhh" and sort of dirty laugh that it was). She explained to get naked and lie on the bed and she will be along shortly. The room has her certificates on the floor and is a homely setup trying to look professional.

I was naked lying face down on the bed with the sheet over my bum. Wiyada entered and first thing she did was whip the sheet of and trow it on the floor, direct I thought! The massage that followed was what I suppose is a traditional Thai massage (this was my first) and it was very good. I tried to make small talk but the lack of English was hard, so I resorted to enjoying the massage. Lots of pulling legs in the air, tapping and everything swinging about, not sensual at all; but very nice and professional.

It was time to turn on my front, Wiyada excused herself to go to the toilet; I thought maybe freshen up as getting to part of the massage where offering more (I cheated and did read on here that she does offer HR with select few, so I was hopeful). But alas this is where things went down hill for me... Now don't get me wrong Wiyada is a lovely lady, very friendly, and her body is great (though others have said she won't get naked, or allow touching) but when lying on your back and looking up at her, her chin, I don't know how to say this nicely, so will just say it - she reminded me of a toad; and it put me right off (sorry sounds mean and prob just me and I am sorry if I have now killed this for others!). Anyway, it really put me off and damped my want if something was offered.

After a little massage to the front she asked if I have had Thai massage before to which I said no. I was looking down at her and could see she was just about to go for my cock and balls, but when I said no she diverted. I was not sure if I was pleased or gutted. What then resulted was more chatting, laughing and nice massage to my front.

Will I continue?: This is a dilemma, I liked the lady, the massage is very good as is the price, I am pretty confident HR will be on the table if I visited 2/3 times (prob would of been this time if i didn't say no to having massage before) - but the whole looks thing from under. I'm 50/50 (this is a prime example of where masks are good). But a positive review as I'm sure this will tick lots of boxes for others.  :thumbsup:

Offline northantstaboo

Worth noting a shower is available (didn't use) which is handy as she uses LOADS of oil (non scented), also does a head massage so ask her not to if you don't want oil in your hair.

Offline Topdog

Unsure why you gave a positive review? Especially given some of the comments you made about looks and being put off, would that not be a negative at most?
I'm a MK user of massage ladies and like similar to yourself, 'will she won't she' type thing. Could you confirm where her place was, I think I may of seen her once, is it opposite the theatre end in a flat opposite Campbell park area?

Offline northantstaboo

Unsure why you gave a positive review? Especially given some of the comments you made about looks and being put off, would that not be a negative at most?
I'm a MK user of massage ladies and like similar to yourself, 'will she won't she' type thing. Could you confirm where her place was, I think I may of seen her once, is it opposite the theatre end in a flat opposite Campbell park area?

Hi mate if you Google "wiyada massage centre" it gives you the map location. As for why a positive review? Looks are subjective and she is a pretty lady, just not from angle of her looking over you. And that is in my opinion, you may think absolute stunner.

Offline Mikefr1972

I have seen her a couple of times going back a few years at her flat in Campbell Park.. She is not bad looking and has a cracking body. Her massage is very good and will do it to your requirements. I like a firm massage on the back and sensual on the front. She always delivered.

Offline sparkus

Seems to have a cracking body but no mentions if anyone has got her nekkid?

Offline Celtic 69

Wiyada has been around a long time, we're talking about 10years at least.
I use to visit her regularly many years ago. Her massage was always of a high standard and was surprised to hear that conversation was slightly difficult as I found her English pretty good.
Over time & after several visits if you get on well with each other she was open to a few more options.

First few visits only HE was available & I didn't ask for anything else.
Next few visits she was happy to go topless when you turn over.
After a few more visits I asked via txt (after confirming appointment date/time/length of session) if she was open to being naturist during the whole of the treatment.
Remember she txt saying something like, 'I don't discuss things like that over the phone '.
Once there she agreed to it but obviously charged alot more. Sorry can't remember exact amount as it was a number of years ago, but it wasn't crazy money as far as I can remember.

I use to have quite a lot of work in MK at the time and enjoyed all the appointments I had with Wiyada back in the day. I found her professional thai massage great VFM & her HE was always carried out with nice care & attention with a smile on her face, even giving me the impression that she enjoyed doing it?

All my visits were probably between about 2010 to 2015.
I remember her saying once, 'I'm too old to be giving naturist massages'.
So I think there was a bit of body conscious there & baring in mind this was a few years ago don't know if she would be up for this now ?
One thing I would say, it would take several visits I think as she use to have quite a lot of long term regulars on her books.

Hope this info helps as I really enjoyed her sessions & probably only stopped seeing her because I found Jay in St Albans who was nearer to me, younger & also gives a great professional thai massage when I need or fancy one.

Offline chunky monkey

Just like Celtic 69, Wiyada used to be one of my two go to girls when in MK, around 2015 to 2018, the other was Nina in Wolverton who has long since disappeared

I always got an excellent professional Thai massage, and never failed to get a happy end
After a few visits she was usually topless at the turnover, and occasionally stripped down to her knickers only
It never went any further than that and she sat far enough away to avoid wandering hands

So if she still provides the same service then you'll get an excellent authentic Thai massage, probably with a very good sensual hand job to finish with - it only used to be offered if she liked you but I can't say how things have moved on in the last 3 -4 years