Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH_sexi_BLONDE1 - Hammersmith  (Read 3719 times)

9 review(s) for PetiteSexiBLONDE (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Dangermouse82

External Link/Members Only
So after her recent review I thought I go and see her
Happened on Friday last week in Hammersmith

Comms
Pretty straight forward. Simple text and and booked 1 hour.
Location is in Hammersmith
Cost £100

Once I arrived I called her for directions of the flat. Pay for parking on the road was easy
Once got in I realised how short she is.
I reckon 4ft 11 max.
She was wearing a corset with high heels. Blonde hair.
Her figure is definitely my  up of tea. Banging ass and I found her face as beautiful
I would say she is a size 10 on her ass small waist.
Boobs are natural nice.
I reckon based on her looks and her skin I reckon mid 30s.

Quick shower and ready. We actually had a good chat and she can talk. It was nice to have a quick chat to get to know her.
Asked her to turn around on all 4s so I can admire her ass. Started to gently rim her ass and eat her out. Tasted clean and fresh. Carried on rimming  her harder and harder. Turned to 69 which she sucked me slow and deep.
On with a Jimmy and started her on top and the finished in doggy. I was doing her slow and deep. Head down ass up. Pulled out and rimmed her again before back to doggy and finished in the bag.
Cleaned up and had another chat and then left

More me she has a great figure. I didn't try and kiss her but will next time I see her. For the price and her performance I would go and see her again

Offline puntermist

I've seen her a few times within the last 3 years or so each time for a hour and I recall the first time was in South Woodford. (No reviews as I didn't have access to the site), and a few other times in different locations around East London hotels and flats.
My first few experience was great, I usually manage 2 cums in a hour but other experiences have been mixed. She did do LFK, OWO and lets you play with her bum.

On recent visits (pre-covid late 2019) I found she spends a lot of time on her phone, looking for music or pictures and talking which gets frustrating and before you know it not enough time for providing good a service.

Offline Dangermouse82