Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya Le Roux. Gateshead  (Read 3867 times)

32 review(s) for Freya Le Roux (30 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bbanks

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

First punt in over a year due to the obvious, thought I’d celebrate my second dose of 5G repellent and liked the look of her pictures and also read a few reviews on here, all positive as I remember.

Meet happened within the last month. £80/half hour

Comms were great, answered phone first time I called and was friendly and professional.

Location was top floor apartment in a large modern housing development on Gateshead side of the river. Parking in the opposite street. Seemed enough houses/apartments to remain busy throughout the day so probably not unusual to see people walking in and out of the streets/buildings. Only tip I could give is to walk AWAY from the lift (oh yeah, there’s a lift to the top floor) when the doors open as there is a door to another apartment nearby.

Service was 30 minutes OWO and HJ, little touch of rimming both ways (not for me if I’m honest, don’t think I’d bother again). Had a shower beforehand as I had came straight from a work meeting, clean towels provided of course.

Freya was super friendly and I found her very attractive, very nice body and made the meet very casual and comfortable. Clearly enjoys her job and was making very encouraging noises during her shift. Lasted about 20 minutes after the shower and eventually spat the fat on her chest (anywhere from the chin down was her request).

Finished up and was on my way more or less exactly 30 minutes after arrival. The only thing that might put some punters off is she was sharing the apartment with another girl, and while I was in the room I heard a fella come and go (must have been 15 minute appointment), this may bother some but as long as I don’t bump into another bloke on my way out of the shower then I’m not really bothered.

Overall a totally positive experience and definitely a memorable one as she was my treat for finally getting the second jab. I would visit again.

I normally prefer a massage and HE and very rarely have full service with a SP but I still enjoyed this BJ/HJ visit even though some will say £80/30 mins is too expensive. I punt so infrequently that another £20 here or there is literally negligible to my punting funds.