Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky Olina - good fun and enthusiastic as ever - Bayswater  (Read 2086 times)

75 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110625) (67 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline op72

Recently saw Nicky from Olinas

This was my second visit; haven't seen her for about a year

External Link/Members Only

***** Comms *****
booked by SMS a few days before (as I heard she is quite busy so wanted to reserve beforehand), Olina then texted me on the day to confirm.

***** Location/Venue *****
 A few minutes walk from Bayswater underground station.
Basement flat - seems larger then her old place with a large l shaped sofa if you like some sofa action.

***** The WG *****
- Mid/early 30s I think.
- Pretty face.
- C cup enhanced boobs, very tastefully done and suited her figure.
- Flat stomach.
- shaved pussy.
- Tattoo on her thigh.
- Toned body.
 - A bit taller then your average Thai; I put her at 5'3'' or 5'4''.

***** Price *****
£140 for 1 hour (olina give a £10 discount to regulars)

***** Services *****
offered : DFK, A, OWO, RIM, CIM, DATY, protected sex.

***** The Punt *****
- arrived and paid fee. Nicky was wearing the latex nurse outfit i had requested but I decided on arrival it wasn't to my taste.
- Shower together. no sex in the shower ; I just wanted to get clean and into the action.
- Nicky changed into the outfit I bought her .
- we had the option of the sofa but her bedroom looked very inviting so we opted for that.
- in the bedroom lots of dfk and touching her great body.
- She then proceeded to suck my balls and rim me then OWO.
- Great technique and lots of attention paid, it was getting a bit sloppy so she had a tissue to hand.
-Then DATY on her
- Sex with her on top and she came.
- She then let me use the same condom and i entered her in A.
- Finished with and oily hand job for a few minutes then CIM into her mouth.
- Followed by a massage - I think she is a professional so she gave me some advice and a massage on how to release a frozen muscle in my arm.

***** Positive *****
Good OWO and rimming.
Felt like a genuine experience i think she did enjoy herself and is trying to build up a client base.
She is very friendly and really does put you at ease; i felt like we truly both had fun together.
Keen to take any positions and takes instruction well; she also suggests some good ideas for positions.
Nice tight shaved pussy.
Tight body; i know others have commented on her implants but I rather liked them.
She is a good masseuse.

***** Neutral****
For those wanting sofa action, her living area does not seem to be particularly set up for sex, the bedroom has much more of an atmosphere.

***** Negative *****
Her mouth smelt a little of garlic although she did wash it out with water in the shower.

Any questions please ask?

Offline DragonMuncher

Perfect review- thank you! I'm an FBSM guy and she sounds like the perfect WG to end the drought with especially as more will always be available. Cheers mate!