Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatriz Soares question  (Read 1602 times)

Offline danhairlover72

External Link/Members Only. Birchplace.com/new/beatriz-soares-9

I'm dying to meet her she looks amazing but after reading all the ts reviews I'm really scared to waste my money......
It will be my first time meeting a ts,I'm 50 years old ,Please did anyone met her?????
Who would you advise me to meet,I'm looking for massage,69,owo,no sex either way,I just want to break my ts virginity.
Please help me guys

Offline lewisjones23

see this girl please

External Link/Members Only

convinced she is post-op so not for me but would be straight there if all woman

Offline winkywanky

External Link/Members Only. Birchplace.com/new/beatriz-soares-9

I'm dying to meet her she looks amazing but after reading all the ts reviews I'm really scared to waste my money......
It will be my first time meeting a ts,I'm 50 years old ,Please did anyone met her?????
Who would you advise me to meet,I'm looking for massage,69,owo,no sex either way,I just want to break my ts virginity.
Please help me guys

I met my first TS when I was way older than 50. What has age got to do with it?  :unknown:

You'll never know until you try, so it's up to you to make up your mind  ;). Best thing you can do is search both AW and Birchplace for who's in your area, find a couple that you fancy and then do a search on here to see whether they've been reviewed.

Regarding Beatriz Soares, she has been reviewed here, and the reviewer jon22992 is a well-respected Trans afficionado so you can take what he says as being accurate: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240688.msg2460876#msg2460876.

My advice would be to take a deep breath, get stuck in, and then come back and tell us all how you got on  :hi:.

Offline Xtro

Type "Beatriz Soares" in the search box and find a review and a couple of allegations - Bareback and "drug head"!

That's not that hard either mate   :D   :thumbsup:   :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Type "Beatriz Soares" in the search box and find a review and a couple of allegations - Bareback and "drug head"!

That's not that hard either mate   :D   :thumbsup:   :hi:

Hardly unusual for a Brazilian TS!  :D

Online Colston36

External Link/Members Only

not that hard mate  :lol:

Am I to take the phrase "it's not that hard, mate" literally?

Offline winkywanky

...well I wouldn't take it bending over if I were you Colston  ;)

Offline bigthickdick

Do you want to try it?  :D

Offline Xtro

Do you want to try it?  :D

Tread carefully Colston.... this question is being asked by bigthickdick!   :scare:   :scare:

Offline ChiefAM

Go TOFTT and let us know how you get on   :drinks: