Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Carter MFF - Outcall to Hampstead  (Read 5034 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3144622) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Shades

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking
Sent her message via AM email. Took a few day to arrange it as replies were not particularly prompt, but got there in the end, and final arrangements were via text message

costs
She could not do incall, so agreed outcall to my place for 90 minutes and as advertised it was £300

First impressions
She turned up on time and was dressed in a normal way so no great worries about the neighbours. She is tall and voluptuous and naturally pretty. Dont book her if you want a really skinny girl, but if you are expecting a woman with curves in all the right places, you will be very happy.

down to business
The meeting was with me and my girlfriend and i had been clear that we wanted her to interact fully with both of us, which she did. I had also asked about Anal before and she said it was entirely at her discretion as she was very tight.
We started kissing and playing with each other and olivia has some large shapely tits to play with. I helped both of them get undressed and left them to kiss and fondle each while i went around the back and buried my head between her beautiful ass cheeks.
Things progressed to be getting stuck into Olivia's beautiful pussy with my tongue and fingers while my girlfriend sat on her face. They progressed to 69 and then we got into the sex. We fucked in a number of positions and kissed quite a bit as well. Olivia was on top of me at one point and my girlfriend put a cheeky finger in her ass and Olivia seemed to enjoy that in conjunction with my cock in per pussy (proptected)
Ended up fucking her ass fairly gently to start off with, but in the end quite vigorously with no complaints from either party.
Olivia ended up having a big orgasm from Doggie style with some nice submissive moves including a bit of hair puling to ensure she arched her back well.. Took a bit of a break them. Restarted with OWO. Lots of gagging, but not full on DT.
Plenty of mutual play and then finished with the girls giving my ass some much needed attention.

Conclusions
She is a very pretty, chatty girl who clearly enjoys sex. Definitely a recommendation if you like submissive Bi woman.

Offline pa5151

Good review sounds like a great time to be had.

Offline harry1980

Wow, your girlfriend sounds awesome!  :lol:

Offline harry1980

Profile states she has a few ‘select’ rules which she will share after you e booked. Any idea what these were?

Offline Heph

Q to the OP, which I hope you won't mind, and feel you can answer without risking the compromising of your ID

Are you from the US?

Offline pbutter

Awesome review and sounds stunning. Any chance you can quickly DM Shades?

Offline Shades

Profile states she has a few ‘select’ rules which she will share after you e booked. Any idea what these were?
No idea about her rules. It took some time to book, but no obvious questions except the usual about what I wanted etc

Offline Shades

Wow, your girlfriend sounds awesome!  :lol:
Yes, I am very lucky to have her. She definately adds something to the experience

Offline Stevelondon

Yes, I am very lucky to have her. She definately adds something to the experience
:D

Yes yes we know all that.

But we are gagging to know if you are from the US or not  :D