Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Fitness - Manchester  (Read 5697 times)

34 review(s) for Eliza Fitness (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Thelatitude0

This girl has been on my hot list for more than 1 year but due to covid and lockdown - punts are really rare these days.  :thumbsdown:

I knew I would have an open gap in my agenda - so now it was time to select who will be the girl ! - My choice was between a few new girls on the scene and between some regulars.

Like everyone says - price skyrocketed recently and any new girls is asking for 140/HR.

After a much needed reflexion - I decided to go for Eliza - External Link/Members Only - my choice was made by the fact she is a kisser, her body looks fantastic and previous reviews are mainly positive.

This punt happened in April/2021 - Price paid £150/HR - OWO Included

Booking - The booking process was straightforward - I send a polite text early on the day and she confirmed to me it was ok. All done in just 3 texts.

The place - Her incall place is very close to Victoria Station - Less than 5 minutes walk - she provided me with all details and it was very easy to find it.

The Girl - Being honest I had a "high expectation" about her body - due to mainly this is being one of the main reason I choose her. In her Vivastreet adverts there is more picture available than in her AW -

External Link/Members Only  - External Link/Members Only

Oh God she did not dissapointed me - Her body it's magnificient - a mixture of muscle and very soft curves at the right place. She's really Fit and have a Gym Body - not someone who goes to the Gym to take selfie but to really workout.  Flat stomach and the most wonderfull "arse, peach or bum" whatever the name you guys use for it. It's roundy, firm and has a perfect shape and it's complement her tiny waist.  May I say she knows how to present this asset. She' s not very tall maybe 5ft5 but with heels she will look to be taller. Her boobs are enhanced and they complement perfectly her body.
Her skin is "dark" and very soft and her hair is very "black" and long.
Bodywise she's 9,5/10 and facially she's very good looking.  If you want to have an idea of what she look like search for an instagram celebrity called Taneth Gimenez - they are doppleganger.
Generally speaking she's a solid 8,5/10.

The action - Eliza speak english very well and she's down to earth gal. She ask you if you are ok with kissing, my answer was of course yes, and a few seconds later we were snogging like "teenagers".
I took my time to admire and contemplate her body - specially her bum. Her sixpack is not very visible at the moment but she still have a flat stomach. She was wearing a very sexy White lingerie. After removing my clothes I ask her to lay down on the bed because I was looking to be presented to her "Fanny". Her clit is very small and hidden, but I accepted the challenge. AFter a good 10 min of Oral on her - she was wet but I don't think she reached her orgasm.  Then it was my turn. Her OWO Technique is good but nothing "exceptional" - but I was very eager to go to the action. After maybe 5 mins of OWO - I asked her if we could move to the next step which she replied "Of Course Love" - Condom on and  bit of lub and she start to ride me. This was incredible because she very "energetic" and her boobs were slamming my face. After a few minutes I requested to move to doggy - and I was not dissapointed by the view, by the feeling and by the action. I was already at the edge and being encouraged by a well done dirty talk - that was it end of round 1.

I had a quick shower to help with the "recovery process". Very Clean bathroom with brand new towels.

After a bit of chit chat about life and general stuffs - she start again to kiss me and it took me a few seconds to be "awake" again.

Condom and more lub and we start with a very nice mish session - a lot of eye contact and feeling her very tight pussy. Than we move to my favorite position "which I don't the name" and after a few minutes I exploded again on the rubber.
I found her to be Dominant - guys don't expect her ber very submissive - I don't think it's her character.

Would I go back ? - Oh yes she's definitly on my list of punt to repeat. I think she's offer a very good GFE and vanilla service mixed with a superb body - She's a girl I can only "access" as a SP - in th real life she's out my league by miles.  :cool:   :angelgirl:

This is her picture who summarise well my toughts about her

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 10:18:34 am by Thelatitude0 »

Offline Italian-man

This girl has been on my hot list for more than 1 year but due to covid and lockdown - punts are really rare these days.  :thumbsdown:

I knew I would have an open gap in my agenda - so now it was time to select who will be the girl ! - My choice was between a few new girls on the scene and between some regulars.

Like everyone says - price skyrocketed recently and any new girls is asking for 140/HR.

After a much needed reflexion - I decided to go for Eliza - External Link/Members Only - my choice was made by the fact she is a kisser, her body looks fantastic and previous reviews are mainly positive.

This punt happened in April/2021 - Price paid £150/HR - OWO Included

Booking - The booking process was straightforward - I send a polite text early on the day and she confirmed to me it was ok. All done in just 3 texts.

The place - Her incall place is very close to Victoria Station - Less than 5 minutes walk - she provided me with all details and it was very easy to find it.

The Girl - Being honest I had a "high expectation" about her body - due to mainly this is being one of the main reason I choose her. In her Vivastreet adverts there is more picture available than in her AW -

External Link/Members Only  - External Link/Members Only

Oh God she did not dissapointed me - Her body it's magnificient - a mixture of muscle and very soft curves at the right place. She's really Fit and have a Gym Body - not someone who goes to the Gym to take selfie but to really workout.  Flat stomach and the most wonderfull "arse, peach or bum" whatever the name you guys use for it. It's roundy, firm and has a perfect shape and it's complement her tiny waist.  May I say she knows how to present this asset. She' s not very tall maybe 5ft5 but with heels she will look to be taller. Her boobs are enhanced and they complement perfectly her body.
Her skin is "dark" and very soft and her hair is very "black" and long.
Bodywise she's 9,5/10 and facially she's very good looking.  If you want to have an idea of what she look like search for an instagram celebrity called Taneth Gimenez - they are doppleganger.
Generally speaking she's a solid 8,5/10.

The action - Eliza speak english very well and she's down to earth gal. She ask you if you are ok with kissing, my answer was of course yes, and a few seconds later we were snogging like "teenagers".
I took my time to admire and contemplate her body - specially her bum. Her sixpack is not very visible at the moment but she still have a flat stomach. She was wearing a very sexy White lingerie. After removing my clothes I ask her to lay down on the bed because I was looking to be presented to her "Fanny". Her clit is very small and hidden, but I accepted the challenge. AFter a good 10 min of Oral on her - she was wet but I don't think she reached her orgasm.  Then it was my turn. Her OWO Technique is good but nothing "exceptional" - but I was very eager to go to the action. After maybe 5 mins of OWO - I asked her if we could move to the next step which she replied "Of Course Love" - Condom on and  bit of lub and she start to ride me. This was incredible because she very "energetic" and her boobs were slamming my face. After a few minutes I requested to move to doggy - and I was not dissapointed by the view, by the feeling and by the action. I was already at the edge and being encouraged by a well done dirty talk - that was it end of round 1.

I had a quick shower to help with the "recovery process". Very Clean bathroom with brand new towels.

After a bit of chit chat about life and general stuffs - she start again to kiss me and it took me a few seconds to be "awake" again.

Condom and more lub and we start with a very nice mish session - a lot of eye contact and feeling her very tight pussy. Than we move to my favorite position "which I don't the name" and after a few minutes I exploded again on the rubber.
I found her to be Dominant - guys don't expect her ber very submissive - I don't think it's her character.

Would I go back ? - Oh yes she's definitly on my list of punt to repeat. I think she's offer a very good GFE and vanilla service mixed with a superb body - She's a girl I can only "access" as a SP - in th real life she's out my league by miles.  :cool:   :angelgirl:

This is her picture who summarise well my toughts about her

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the update  still building up my nerve to visit during covid times...but VERY tempted now 👍

Offline Eggybread

I've sent her a text about a meeting tomorrow - first since lockdown if it happens. Still haven't heard back but look forward to reviewing if it goes ahead👍

Offline eric 70

Offline eric 70

is there anywhere to park near her place?

Offline Thelatitude0

Hey pal,

Theee is plenty of parking lots around her, during day time i believe all the cheapest one will be full, after 9-4 I believe it will be easy to park.

Offline Slymon

Thanks. Have seen a couple of good reviws of her.
One to consider, pics look great.
Cheers