Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New punt  (Read 1295 times)

Lovemilf79

Not had a punt for a cpl of wks now, anybody got any cracking ideas?

pokenn

Offline socks

and experience you're after?

vorian

Lovemilf79

Sorry, Norfolk, looking for anything truly filthy and fun

Offline socks

Sorry, Norfolk, looking for anything truly filthy and fun
Classynorfolkbird fits that bill I'd say. Not the youngest, prettiest or fittest but up for anything, certainly filthy, very responsive, cums easily and def vfm. If you want to pop over the border just jezebel is good and has just started phone camming on a free website, so you can check her out better than most - if you can catch her at a time she's working on chatgirltvx.com. A bit left field but I enjoyed nikol3 when I met her. Pretty, fit, real DT albeit covered and the softest, warmest cunt I've ever been up. Hopefully her english is better now.

Any tips from yourself for women similarly not detailed on here before?

Lovemilf79

Naughtymassage is pretty filthy but she can take a bit of warming up. 2nd visit to her was best, sexmadmilf is also a naughty girl, facials etc and xxx abbyxxx when she's here

Offline socks

Naughtymassage is pretty filthy but she can take a bit of warming up. 2nd visit to her was best, sexmadmilf is also a naughty girl, facials etc and xxx abbyxxx when she's here
agreed! Not seen abby what's her link cos there's a few it could be on AW?

Jerico

Sweet sexy milf maybe a bit old for some but she doesn't look her age, fitter than most 20 year olds Ive seen, and she's complete filth.
Sweet too

Offline socks

Having seen kissable milf too and can vouch for her quality, is there a common link with norfolk wgs using the milf tag? Anyone tried elisa, english mature or mrs- milf? Or got the royal flush of norfolk milfs!?