Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabellaboobs - Leeds  (Read 5622 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Sidney73bum

External Link/Members Only
Well here goes my first review

Found myself at a loose end so thought id see if i could go find some afternoon entertainment

I like big boobs so i have texted isobel before so thought id try my luck.

A quick text and hey presto she texted back after 5 mins or so i arranged a time all sorted then she asked single or duo?? Well i thought why not a quick confirm and boom lets go!!

Arrived 5 mins early quick text and a phone call and i was on my way up, once inside i was put at ease by isobel and her pal both nice lookers one round very busty girl  and a slim small girl both about same age i guess early 40's
 Im shit with age guessing!!
£160 for 45 mins i thought was ok down to business nice 4 handed massage then flipped me over and and started taking it in turns at sucking my cock licking my balls and shoving tits in my face winner!!
A great 45 mins with two naughty girls definitely be back for another bash sometime soon!!

Offline wolfiesmith69

Welcome -nice review-i have had Isabelle on my hot list for tooo long £160 for 45 mins with 2 girls mmmmmm ??
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review, a bit more info would be useful though - who was the other lass for example?

Offline davad

Did the girls play with each other?

Offline Sidney73bum

Yes she was with miss ayesha sorry! Yes they did play with each other isobel said in the hour she'd do anal and eat ayesha's pussy so maybe go for that next time m!

Offline stevedave

Yes she was with miss ayesha sorry! Yes they did play with each other isobel said in the hour she'd do anal and eat ayesha's pussy so maybe go for that next time m!

:hi:

Offline Thelatitude0

Hey Pal,

Well done, quick question was the incall place in leeds or outside city center?

Have you had intercourse with both girls? CIM?

:rolleyes:

Offline Sidney73bum

Outside leeds in Pudsey nice quiet apartment dunno about CIM and sex with both girls.

Offline viper13

What was Aysha like?

Size, looks, kissing etc ?   :hi:

Offline Sidney73bum

Shes nice looking thin small tits good kisser strong tongue good bj

Offline viper13

Shes nice looking thin small tits good kisser strong tongue good bj

:hi:

Offline Quickpunt

Found myself at a loose end so thought id see if i could go find some afternoon entertainment

A quick text and hey presto she texted back after 5 mins or so i arranged a time all sorted then she asked single or duo?? Well i thought why not a quick confirm and boom lets go!!

Arrived 5 mins early quick text and a phone call and i was on my way up, once inside i was put at ease by isobel and her pal both nice lookers one round very busty girl  and a slim small girl both about same age i guess early 40's
£160 for 45 mins i thought was ok down to business nice 4 handed massage then flipped me over and and started taking it in turns at sucking my cock licking my balls and shoving tits in my face winner!!
A great 45 mins with two naughty girls definitely be back for another bash sometime soon!!

Thanks for the review.
Had my on these two since they popped up a few weeks ago.
Isobel has a great camel toe in the pictures. Is her pussy as juicy as the pictures suggest.
Seen a ropey picture of Alyssa on the forum. Would you book her for a solo?

Offline Sidney73bum

Isobel is bit bigger than her pictures and the dirtier of the two don't think I'd do a solo with ayesha but definitely would with isobel as her tits are big!!

Offline viper13

Isobel is bit bigger than her pictures and the dirtier of the two don't think I'd do a solo with ayesha but definitely would with isobel as her tits are big!!

Why  :unknown:

Offline Quickpunt

Thanks Sidney!
That’s a shame re ayesha. She has a nice arse. The picture I saw she looked quite thin and tired looking.
I liked the thought of her being half asian.
I think I’ll pass on Isobel too.
If you like big tits you should check out Curvy Chloe. She is in north Leeds and has a great set of tits. She is very enthusiastic too!

Offline Quickpunt

Why  :unknown:

I think Sidney likes big tits and Ayesha has little ones. Correct me if I’m wrong Sidney haha.

Offline Sidney73bum

Ha ha bang on its the tits thing however one girl sucking ya cock and big tits in my face=winner!!

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Thanks Sidney!
That’s a shame re ayesha. She has a nice arse. The picture I saw she looked quite thin and tired looking.
I liked the thought of her being half asian.
I think I’ll pass on Isobel too.
If you like big tits you should check out Curvy Chloe. She is in north Leeds and has a great set of tits. She is very enthusiastic too!

Isobella has bigger boobs than Chloe. Main selling point for Isobella(IMO) is her Anal service, which is included in the price. She must be around 10 years older than Chloe and doesn't do CIM.

Offline Sidney73bum

Is there a link for chloe? Tia

Offline chandlerhandler

Did you actually fuck either of them, we need more details in a review where possible please

Offline Sidney73bum

Er yes i did but i will do more details next time!!

Offline Quickpunt

Ha ha bang on its the tits thing however one girl sucking ya cock and big tits in my face=winner!!

It’s a hard life! You took one for the team there 😆

Offline Quickpunt

Isobella has bigger boobs than Chloe. Main selling point for Isobella(IMO) is her Anal service, which is included in the price. She must be around 10 years older than Chloe and doesn't do CIM.

Does Chloe do CIM?

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Does Chloe do CIM?

Yes but she charged £20 extra. Might be included in longer bookings I don't know. It's best to ask beforehand.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 10:54:48 pm by Crazyoldhaag »

Offline TomTank

is this Isobel from La Maison Bury?