Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BootyBecky xxx, Hendon (NW4)  (Read 6908 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852389) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Wiley Kat

External Link/Members Only

Comms: All done by text, quick and straight to the point. She gives the post code and asks you to text her again when you arrive, then tells you the specific flat.
Price: £90 for 1 hour
The girl: Body 10/10 the pics don't do her justice, shes even thicker and juicier in real life. Her face is quite pretty, shes tanned and freckled but she has a big brow ridge.

Started with DFK then onto OWO which was nice and sloppy lots of spit, she goes quite deep and there lots of attention to the balls. Then in 69 I notice a bit of blood on her im thinking wtf. Turns out its only a botched shave attempt and nothing too sinister. (this is the only real negative of the punt)
Round 1 I hit her in missionary, shes really responsive and easily gets really wet leaving a big puddle underneath her. Round 2 was in doggy and prone. her arse is immaculate. Lots of kissing and cuddling throughout the punt.
Finished off with more owo and I came on her body.

Overall shes really good VFM especially at £90.

Offline latrell

NIce review buddy. Looks like a winner . Is she located in a flat above shops? Is it a fairly discreete location? thx

Offline Fully Sated

The girl: Body 10/10 the pics don't do her justice, shes even thicker and juicier in real life.

A good observation from PatMacGroin;

Looks to me like most of the photo's in her gallery are old school printed film photo's which have been scanned. You can see bits of fluff and even what looks like crease marks, or lines from where the older photo's were stacked on top of each other. Which says these photo's were taken years ago and she could now be in her 30's.

Unless there is now a filter which intentionally gives it that look?  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 07:31:39 am by Fully Sated »

Offline Wiley Kat

Its just a beauty filter, I don't think the pics are that old. In real life she looks mid to late 20s.

Offline Fully Sated

Its just a beauty filter, I don't think the pics are that old. In real life she looks mid to late 20s.

Wiley Kat, Thanks for your review and thank you for confirming.

Offline Kaluuu276

Is she a BBW, what dress size?

Offline Bassman

Offline Saltnpepper

Comms: All done by text, quick and straight to the point. She gives the post code and asks you to text her again when you arrive, then tells you the specific flat.
The girl: Body 10/10 the pics don't do her justice, shes even thicker and juicier in real life. Her face is quite pretty, shes tanned and freckled but she has a big brow ridge.

Started with DFK then onto OWO which was nice and sloppy lots of spit, she goes quite deep and there lots of attention to the balls. Then in 69 I notice a bit of blood on her im thinking wtf. Turns out its only a botched shave attempt and nothing too sinister. (this is the only real negative of the punt)
Round 1 I hit her in missionary, shes really responsive and easily gets really wet leaving a big puddle underneath her. Round 2 was in doggy and prone. her arse is immaculate. Lots of kissing and cuddling throughout the punt.

Good review mate pretty much you took the words out of my mouth I saw her earlier this week. She is a nice bubbly girl, Big arse, pretty freckled face. I'd say right now the pic with her in the white bra and knicker set is what she looks like.

Offline Saltnpepper

Accessing from Hungary??

Maybe her Pimp, but she is very real and in london

Offline Mr Sinister

Accessing from Hungary??

Profile owner is accessing, to change details, cash in on credits etc...

I saw her too, review to come.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the update on this lass  :drinks:

How tall is she?

Anyone enquired about what her chargeable extras are?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 03:55:37 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Saltnpepper

She atleast 5'5 plus. Tbf everything on her list was included I got OWO DFK CIM/ facial. She is VFM

Offline LLPunting

She atleast 5'5 plus. Tbf everything on her list was included I got OWO DFK CIM/ facial. She is VFM

Thanks, can only hope she's available if I stray up that way again, although not much reason to slog 40+ miles round at the mo'.  I noticed Maria was checking her account even if no longer trading.  And Jasmine MIA until June if not longer.   A lot of Colindale seems awash with BBing Roms and dodgy Chinese offerings.

Offline latrell

Hi lads. How's her location in Hendon like. Is it a flat above shops  . How discreet is it. Thx in advance

Offline Wiley Kat

The entrance was between two shops. No one would know what your there for.

Offline brownmanDan

Nice review.. she’s getting a lot of traction on here
Deffo on my HL
Location wise, it’s not on the main road near the station.
I’m just tryna plot where I’ll park!

Offline Saltnpepper

Deffo on my HL
just past the traffic lights , you can park in the side road after 530 I think.

Offline Bassman

Deffo on my HL
before 5: pay by phone outside up and down the road. 1.5 hours max stay

Online last_days_of_logan

Thanks Wiley, sounds great
Hotilsted
Maybe a bit lighter on superlatives next time

Cheers

Offline H4S

I hope to see Becky soon, will update when that happens

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

I hope to see Becky soon, will update when that happens

I fired a text this morning but after 3hrs still no reply from her, ill try again tomorrow if not on to the next,

Offline Bassman

I fired a text this morning but after 3hrs still no reply from her, ill try again tomorrow if not on to the next,

Yeah, see my review, she is terrible at comms!

Offline AlTerminator

I sent a msg, no contact, almost as bad as SA girl.

Offline brownmanDan

Thanks, can only hope she's available if I stray up that way again, although not much reason to slog 40+ miles round at the mo'.  I noticed Maria was checking her account even if no longer trading.  And Jasmine MIA until June if not longer.   A lot of Colindale seems awash with BBing Roms and dodgy Chinese offerings.

If you mean Edgware Maria, she is back

Offline LLPunting

If you mean Edgware Maria, she is back

Guess she's minting for another house.

Offline brownmanDan

I’m yet to see her since her return but it’s on the agenda.. filed under urgent   :lol:

Offline girthyrod

I enjoyed my booming with her, albeit 30quid an hour more expensive and a nightmare of reception and security.

Her blowjobs are awesome.

Offline Saltnpepper

Come on now, please share :wacko: I'm interested now. The massage Maria ?

Offline horsa