Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alycia4u - Edmonton Green  (Read 1421 times)

8 review(s) for alycia4you (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dami3n

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

the pussy lips on this girl put her on on my HL a while ago but the mileage between east 'east' london and edmonton was a bit prohibitive ...yesterday however I had reason to be in enfield, it was so on

i booked on AW and emailed her late the night before then followed up with a call on punt day ...comms and confirmation went well, agreed a time and I was to call to confirm 30minutes early and get the postcode/directions OR if i wanted she could send a driver to get me, i opted for the driver  :scare: much more on this wee positive later :thumbsup:

she met me at the back of her house dressed down in jeans and i greeted her "buna alycia" she was very amused and laughed at my weak romanian, welcomed me with a kiss and led me up to her room, i used the bathroom and returned to meet her naked and the punt went rapidly uphill from there

I'm 6"2 so would say she's on the tall side, slim as per pics and little to no cleavage but stunning bullet nipples, waist long dark hair and stunning eyes.

we had a nice snog instantly, good DFK and the right amount of toungue not too little not to much and i forget what she asked me but as I started to answer i think i blinked and opened my eyes to find her attached to my cock while kneeling and going at it frantically - blimey! after giving it a good go she asked me to lie down to continue OWO and i asked her to get into 69 urgently as I was here for those lower lips, she laughed at this and got on with a lengthy OWO while I quite enjoyed the reverse, the sensation of mouthing them labia will live with me for a very long time ;), i probably spread and stared at them as much as I licked them to be honest - wow! top marks for eye contact, ball licking, much mouth and good variation - not DT but I'm on the larger side ...she delivered for me anyway

maybe a good 10 minutes and on with the head gear and she went topside, smile, eye contact, great variation and energy for a while then offered herself in doggy, i opted for mish then spooned her, as I approached first pop i asked her where she was comfy with me coming on her body and she said below her neck - CIM was not offered willingly or as an extra but coming on tits usually does it for me but there wasn't really much to aim for :) and as i pulled her into an upright kneeling position the doggy got the better of me and i finished inside her covered.

small talk while I recharged and 15 minutes to go she restarted that vigorous OWO and capped dami3n junior and went full throttle on top once again, the vibe was quite frantic and i needed to have a go at her in return so flipped her into mish and went hard, i think i was a bit loud as she had her hand over my mouth after a while as she laughed, came in no time and same as the first time she cleaned me up and I got dressed and said multumesc on my way out, she was also amused by this :). friendly and engaging from start to finish, she had the driver drop me off as well

*now the driver: slightly controversial i gather based on what I read in another review but I thought this was a nice touch, i could have driven there, or said no to the driver and taken a 20 minute walk or a convoluted bus but the idea of being chauffeured  to my punt was guite interesting and while i sized up the driver and figured "i could take him" as he looked a wee fella  (i probably couldn't  :lol:) it was quite a pleasant ride and chat, "Johnny" was a very nice romanian chappy, obvious tatoos but friendly, demeanor, chatty broken english and taught me to say hello (buna) and thank you (multumesc) on my way there which broke the ice a little :)

oh and he also moaned about the weather as it was overcast as well. I have in the past picked up WG's from the station on outcalls so i didn't the whole thing weird as alycia had made this 'offer' almost to her own detriment in some cases ...in any case eventually I was going to be shagging a strange bird in a house no one else knows I'm in probably flanked by a few other strange women shagging strange men :P

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 11:59:34 am by dami3n »

grandmaster-ram-rod

glad you had a good time, she's worth the wait IMO