Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlexaaHoney - Harrogate  (Read 1048 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4934851) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yorkshirewarrior

Location - Harrogate
Price - £150 for the Hour

Girl - External Link/Members Only

So it had been a while since my last punt, with lockdown and everything I wanted to wait for things to ease up and to return back to the game with a positive punt.

Not often you get a worthy Punt in Harrogate but when I Saw Alexaa's pictures it had me hard!

Comms: Good, she replied within the hour and arranged time/money, do's and don'ts. kissing was on the cards but more importantly I need to know that I could eat her pussy!

The Girl: Now she looked beautiful in her pictures and she certainly didn't disappoint in the flesh, I'd say 5'8 pushing 5'10 with heels, great smile with long beautiful hair which she wore down on request. Very Attractive, around 30 years old I'd say with great Tits. ​

The Action: I arrived on time and was let in within 30 seconds of texting,  offered a shower etc . My normal type is older Milf style women something about a mature women gets me off, but she was stunning, she was wearing a black netted lace 2 piece, she almost had my jaw on the floor. a quick chat about what we'd agreed and down to action. she offered my a massage which I declined, I didn't want to waste any time. We started kissing and exploring each others bodies I slowly started to undress her which released the most incredible boobs, perky and responsive, she had warmth about her very much a GF experience.

I worked the body for a bit, whilst her hands ran across my already hard cock then pushed her onto the bed. I went down on her for some time, she had a sweet tasting pussy which was very wet and responsive, I must have spent 20 minutes or so, taking it all in. I tried to slip my tongue into her Arse but she wasn't having it.

The next 10 minutes were pretty standard really, she stuck a condom on and sucked me for a bit. We moved to sex (really nice tight pussy) and did a few standard positions, cowgirl, missionary. She was very passionate and 'in to it' with light vocals but grinded well. Once I got her into doggy and my balls were banging against her arse I couldn't control myself and shot into the bag.

I cleaned myself up and was out within 50 minutes. Great Punt, gorgeous girl a good way to break back into it. highly recommend.

Offline MisterB

Good looking woman.

Profile says OWO at discretion, did your meet cover this issue?

Banned reason: Idiot
Banned by: daviemac

Offline yorkshirewarrior

We didn't really discuss, she put it on and I didn't argue.

Offline stevedave

Was it DFK?

It's your review and your rating, but...1 hour agreed, out the door after 50 minutes. 20 of those 50 minutes licking her out (admittedly I enjoy that too), and oral with a rubber on?!

Not what I'd call value for money personally, at £150 per hour.

Offline Bornslippy

Offline yorkshirewarrior

Was it DFK?

It's your review and your rating, but...1 hour agreed, out the door after 50 minutes. 20 of those 50 minutes licking her out (admittedly I enjoy that too), and oral with a rubber on?!

Not what I'd call value for money personally, at £150 per hour.

Did I Leave satisfied - Yes

Was she Hot - Yes

Did I get what I wanted out the Meet - Yes

Each to there own, everyone has an itch they want scratched. My purposes for the meet were fulfilled so I'd class that as positive. 

Offline stevedave

Did I Leave satisfied - Yes

Was she Hot - Yes

Did I get what I wanted out the Meet - Yes

Each to there own, everyone has an itch they want scratched. My purposes for the meet were fulfilled so I'd class that as positive.

Like I said, your punt, you review, your rating. Was just adding my thoughts  :hi: