Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee  (Read 4737 times)

tom watton

I saw an amazing lady named Dee, I can highly recommend her and please take no notice of the bad review she received some time back as it was from a rival WG!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Sherbert07

Er Tom... Firstly welcome to UKP... Dee is very well regarded on this forum anyway  :thumbsup:

As for your review, would like a bit more detail. If you look at some of the other posts on here you'll catch my drift. Cheers  ;)

vorian

Hi, thanks for the review and Dee is an excellent WG well worth a punt. However may I ask how you have knowledge that a fake review was made.

tom watton

Er Tom... Firstly welcome to UKP... Dee is very well regarded on this forum anyway  :thumbsup:
Thanks for your feedback,  I have just written a field report on AW awaiting Dee's approval,  I will say that Dee is gorgeous and has a fantastic figure,  she enjoys her work and is no vlock watcher.  As I previously mentioned if punters log onto her profile there is more details of the juicy bits on there.

vorian

Hi, thanks for the review and Dee is an excellent WG well worth a punt. However may I ask how you have knowledge that a fake review was made.

Hmmm and Tom your answer to my question is?

cockneybstrd

Your like a bloodhound at the moment V.....

And Tom just saying you've done a FR on AW is a pretty poor show. Could have just cut and paste the details onto here if you didnt want to do a different report

Though I am laying Even money that you ended the report with Treat Her Well

grandmaster-ram-rod

ignored it seems V  hmmmmmmmmmmm

cockneybstrd

Oh dear I just read the feedback that Tom gave on AW

vorian

Thing is Dee is a top, top girl, I will do a review myself when I have the laptop back. She has good regular reviews on UKP. So really doesn't need fluffy wallys mentioning what I can only assume is pillow talk. Must be embarrassing for her. A good example of how not to do a review,  if she wasn't so well known it would be an understandable assumption that it was herself that placed this review. For the record I don't believe for a second that is the case,  just some fluffy with a case of white knight syndrome.

fredpunter

Yes we all know she's a great girl, and I couldn't help but smile at the newbie assuming none of us was already aware of her, but he's not the first to be cunt struck by Dee and he won't be the last, so why be so hard on him?

vorian

Yes we all know she's a great girl, and I couldn't help but smile at the newbie assuming none of us was already aware of her, but he's not the first to be cunt struck by Dee and he won't be the last, so why be so hard on him?

A good question, guess because I would ask the same thing if a newbie did the same for some unknown EE girl. Personally seems the right thing to challenge people, especially when they deliberately don't answer a polite and imo fair question, it was the comment about the fake review that stood out for me.

andrei

A good question, guess because I would ask the same thing if a newbie did the same for some unknown EE girl. Personally seems the right thing to challenge people, especially when they deliberately don't answer a polite and imo fair question, it was the comment about the fake review that stood out for me.

i too would be interested to know how a guy with 1 feedback on aw and 4 odd posts here would come to know of fake reporting when seasoned punters arent privy to such things

Offline JamesRockford

Just read the Field Report Tom posted for Dee on AW and looks fairly kosher to me.  Tom, if you post something in the Review section on ukpunting it is expected that you add the detail there at the same time.  That's what keeps this site so useful.

bradshaw

I saw an amazing lady named Dee, I can highly recommend her and please take no notice of the bad review she received some time back as it was from a rival WG!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

thanks tom DEE.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Seems genuine enough, but as a newbie why wouldn't you Search DEE on UKP first ? before potentially making a fool of yourself by telling us what we already know...... :unknown:

Just sayin'.......

Upon reflection I am being a bit harsh, but guys come on hear saying things like....
Does anyone know what Platinum Cindy is like?
I mean FFS ....the search facility is the first place I go if I want to know about someone..... :dash:

....and Relax  :hi:

vorian

Seems genuine enough, but as a newbie why wouldn't you Search DEE on UKP first ? before potentially making a fool of yourself by telling us what we already know...... :unknown:

Just sayin'.......

Upon reflection I am being a bit harsh, but guys come on hear saying things like....
Does anyone know what Platinum Cindy is like?
I mean FFS ....the search facility is the first place I go if I want to know about someone..... :dash:

....and Relax  :hi:

Good point Mr C, always happy to help other punters but I do wish that some people put a little bit of effort in first and searched the site first, not exactly hard.

jcdmj12

thanks tom DEE.

If I didn't know Dee (in the same sense that half the forum here 'knows' Dee  :lol: ), that's what I'd have thought.   In this case though, no, just a fluffy I reckon.

fredpunter

If I didn't know Dee (in the same sense that half the forum here 'knows' Dee  :lol: ), that's what I'd have thought.   In this case though, no, just a fluffy I reckon.

Either that or he is in fact the author of whatever bad report he's referring to, and suddenly had a bout of remorse.

tom watton

I had a load of bullocks from members here regarding my recommendation!
FFS,  all I was saying I had a great punt from a special lady, no fluffy bullocks just how it was

vorian

FFS,  all I was saying I had a great punt from a special lady, no fluffy bullocks just how it was

It was the comment about the fake review which made people suspicious,  nothing more.

cockneybstrd

That's the problem Tom. This is the review section. If you wanted to make a recommendation you could have tacked it on to one of Dee's numerous reviews on here.

tom watton

Sorry all  for my last comment,  I may of been oversensitive,  but I do appreciate all the feedback/ comments and hopefully I will learn something from this experience :dash:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Tom...I apologise that I was maybe overly harsh, but....
1) before posting a review, maybe do a search on here to see if the girl in question is well known or not.
2) write a review that gives a little more information about what you enjoyed.

If you had done 1) you would have seen what you wrote, we already know.
You then may have decided to make a more interesting review in 2)

Am I being unfair to point this out to a newbie....? I don't think so, but I accept I was possibly unduly sarcastic in the way I pointed it out........ :unknown:

Also I agree....Dee is fucking fantastic...... :hi:

tom watton

1) before posting a review, maybe do a search on here to see if the girl in question is well known or not.

Am I being unfair to point this out to a newbie....? I don't think so, but I accept I was possibly unduly sarcastic in the way I pointed it out........ :unknown:

Cheers for that Cisco and you are absolutely right hopefully I will get better!  Lol!!

Sherbert07

No. I said pretty much that in my post in reply to Tom's original ^^^  ;)

Offline ciscoxxx69

No. I said pretty much that in my post in reply to Tom's original ^^^  ;)

You did indeed.....I was less tolerant :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

at the risk of flogging a dead horse

Tom, may I ask how you came to the conclusion that Dee's negative review on UKP was a rival WG?

welcome to the forum btw - always good to have new members who wish to make useful contributions!

fredpunter

at the risk of flogging a dead horse

Tom, may I ask how you came to the conclusion that Dee's negative review on UKP was a rival WG?

welcome to the forum btw - always good to have new members who wish to make useful contributions!

I think we all now know the answer to that question.