Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyyy_laura - Bond Street  (Read 4134 times)

107 review(s) for sexyyy_laura (97 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

60 mins £150 + anal £50

Saw within the last month.

Comms: arranged via text the day before.

Location: About 5m walk from the station. Her place is opposite a pub and near another and I certainly wouldn't chance it now that they've reopened! Clean inside.

Laura: Attractive, like her pics. Bit shorter than what I expected and nice, small feet if you're into that.

Services: FK, DFK, OWO, RO, 69, anal, sex in multiple positions. She seems to have a routine as mentioned in other reviews which started with her asking me if I liked kissing. She beckoned me over to the mirror and gave OWO with her ass spread so I could see from the mirror. Not so responsive in RO, she wanted me to be gentle and no fingers allowed. Slight whiff from her backside so I suspected her arse had been in use not long prior... Happy to be pounded hard and light enough to pick up and fuck in the air - though I'd caution laying her on the table near the mirror as it didn't seem that stable. Change of condoms when switching between anal/vag. Couldn't bring myself to CIM so finished inside her butt instead.

Positive as she delivered everything but I don't think I'll return.

Pics below from another review.
Photos and Courtesy Of Adult Work and Ollielon;

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 07:58:33 pm by bookmaker2 »

Offline akah

Whiff from the back side is concerning

Offline neb12

Nice review - how was her OWO?