Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana Gumtree Massage, Stockwell (Unsual experience with a bubble butt contender)  (Read 5047 times)

Offline aae

I think this is a TOFTT which turned out to be a most unusual but positive experience!

External Link/Members Only

I was in the vicinity and aching for a good massage experience after the disappointment of seeing Kay. Her number is on the Gumtree ad and I liked her WhatsApp photo so gave her a call. She sounded youthful and pleasant so I booked 30 mins for the same daty for £30 without asking if any extras were available.

She works out of her flat that didn't seem to have any other people living.

Ana is a five foot Portugese girl in her late 20s or early 30s. Fit and in very good shape. A flat tummy and slimmer than her WhatsApp photos, she greeted me at the door wearing a gym clothes. The top had a VERY low cut showing her ample boobs. But the start of the show was her yoga pant clad booty...and what a booty it was! Tight and a dead-cert bubble butt contender. At this point, I was certain that extras would be available (ah well!).

I resisted the urge to convert to a 60 min session and paid £30. Greetings, undressed, on the table...and all that. She had asked me to put a facetowel on by bottom but otherwise she had no issues with me being naked.

She doesn't know how to massage...she just rubs a good quality oil on your body. No clear CC swipes but she spent enough time on the inner bits of my thigh for a semi when I turned over. On the turn, more of oil rubbing and plenty of her arm touching my meat and veg. With  An erection was the least I could do in return. Now at full mast, I asked her if any extras were available. She stopped massaging and with a plenty of smiles and giggles explained to me that she doesn't do any extras but understands that the "bodies of different men react in different ways".

OK! So now what? Ana said that she is happy for me to finish what had already started while she massaged. This was a FIRST for me! She continued to massage while with one hand I grabbed her thick booty and with the other, I brought myself to a climax...some of my baby batter landing on her arms. She continued to massage my thighs and around the groin area, all the while with a cheeky smile! She waited until I was fully spent and then got tissues and cleaned me up.

Make what you all will of it....a most unusual encounter but I enjoyed it. I don't know if any more will be available but for £30 for a sensual massage with a cute, giggly, and fit girl with a cracking booty, I was satisfied! I am pretty sure I will visit again.

PS: I would be interested if anyone had any further intel on this one.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for breaking the news on this one  :drinks:

If she's playing a mean fiddle for exhibitionists then she'll be as busy as she can deal with.   :wacko:

If she wasn't really after a load of tossers then sadly she's going to be plagued by a load of badgerers propositioning her for extras.   :dash:

We'll see if anyone reliably reports actual extras and how much esstraa it costs.   :unknown:

Offline Celtic 69

Interesting review aee.
When you say "she then got tissues and cleaned me up "
She was happy to hold your cock after you had cum but not before?