Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recomendations in mansfield  (Read 2736 times)

warsopguy

Hi all. Have you guys any recomendations for a punt in mansfield. Only punted a couple of times and they were with the same lady.

bush#hunter

Hi this lady comes very highly recommended    External Link/Members Only

Roland D Hay

Hi this lady comes very highly recommended    External Link/Members Only

Indeed, certainly the best in Mansfield and a great girl. Glad to see she's got more pictures up in her galleries. One of the finest arses you are likely to see and genuinely loves cock!

Offline monkeybucket

Indeed, certainly the best in Mansfield and a great girl. Glad to see she's got more pictures up in her galleries. One of the finest arses you are likely to see and genuinely loves cock!

he tells no lies

Offline monkeybucket

Hi all. Have you guys any recomendations for a punt in mansfield. Only punted a couple of times and they were with the same lady.

who has your punting been with always on the lookout for new wg's to sample...

warsopguy

Thanks chaps. Chelsea has been on my wanted list for a bit now so will take the plunge soonish. The previous regular girl I bookes has had a few bad reviews on here but I found her to be very friendly and good looking. It was Alaska who no longer advertises on AW.

Offline davidgood

I had seen Chelsea recommended here and in other threads and fancied giving her a try.

As had to go to East Mids on business, managed to get to see Chelsea this afternoon and was not disappointed.

Will do a review as soon as I can.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline _Bender_

Mmm... I tried booking Chelsea, all was fine until the day of the booking I texted to confirm all was okay and she texted back saying "I'm not the type of girl for you" ...

Didn't know what to make of that  :unknown:

Roland D Hay

Mmm... I tried booking Chelsea, all was fine until the day of the booking I texted to confirm all was okay and she texted back saying "I'm not the type of girl for you" ...

Very odd, Chelsea is normally very reliable. She's never let me down once booked. What exactly did you say in your text to elicit that response?  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Very odd, Chelsea is normally very reliable. She's never let me down once booked. What exactly did you say in your text to elicit that response?  :unknown:

Did you book through AW or direct by text?

If through AW, what is your feedback like? Have you had any adverse comments from other WGs? There may possibly be some hidden notes against your profile.

new_punter

To those who have visited Chelsea how would you describe her looks?

Offline bigrockcandy

Suggest you read previous feedback, don't think anyone would be disappointed with her looks. One of the better looking wgs in the East Midlands & a nice lady as well. ;)

new_punter

Suggest you read previous feedback, don't think anyone would be disappointed with her looks. One of the better looking wgs in the East Midlands & a nice lady as well. ;)

Sorry, was feeling kinda lazy.

From her AW profile the figure is good, just interested in how the face matches up.

Have since read the last review, posted just yesterday and have added her to my HL.

Thanks for reply :)

Offline davidgood

Sorry, was feeling kinda lazy.

From her AW profile the figure is good, just interested in how the face matches up.

Have since read the last review, posted just yesterday and have added her to my HL.

Thanks for reply :)
Chelsea has a fit body and nice face IMO. I was pleased I got to see her and happy to give her a positive review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline _Bender_

Did you book through AW or direct by text?

If through AW, what is your feedback like? Have you had any adverse comments from other WGs? There may possibly be some hidden notes against your profile.

Apologies for the late reply.

No I spoke to her, arranged time and everything, she sounded great.

Now, I'm a colour of skin punter so I sent her a text to let her know (something I always do) and also asked her if anal was okay during the booking, no reply but I thought if there was a problem she'll let me know.

The day of the booking I sent her a text to make sure everything's okay before I take a trip up the A38 and she texted back  "Sorry I'm not the type of girl for you" ...  :cry:

warsopguy

All good looking at her profile. Rang her to book only to be told its OWO which is no good as thats all I wanted plus oral on her. Back to the drawing board

Offline kingkong69

On her profile She said she do anal, owo and ro..

Offline monkeybucket

Never had a problem with Ro when I've visited. Owo not my thing and was the first wg to actually allow me in her bum so def. Does/did anal. Like all ladies though she has the right to change her mind...they all do it lol

Roland D Hay

Never had any problem smashing Chelsea's back doors in but she always likes to be told ahead of the booking. I've said before, Chelsea likes to be in the mood for anal, the Hornier she is, the more likely she is to do anal. She stopped me banging her ass once when she was sore due to a previous punter ruining her arse for the rest of the day, the selfish big cocked cunt!

warsopguy

Decided on Foxy Roxy instead looks right up my street

Offline monkeybucket

Never had any problem smashing Chelsea's back doors in but she always likes to be told ahead of the booking. I've said before, Chelsea likes to be in the mood for anal, the Hornier she is, the more likely she is to do anal. She stopped me banging her ass once when she was sore due to a previous punter ruining her arse for the rest of the day, the selfish big cocked cunt!
[/color]

sorry about that   :D