Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HORNY-DIAMOND30 - Hot Damn! - Outcall - Chester  (Read 3742 times)

8 review(s) for HORNY-DIAMOND30 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline malu999

External Link/Members Only

£260 for 2 hours. Hotel outcall Chester.

This lass has landed straight at the number one spot for my all time WG favourite encounters! I was feeling a touch of lockdown frenzy starting to overtake malu junior back in December, so this happened a few months back.

Communication
My usual tag team combo of AW email and text to get things organised, with a request for her to wear leggings. HD responds promptly on both, so time and date sorted quickly with the outcall agreed. On the day she lets me know when she's set off and then arrived at the hotel on time - all good.

Looks
I'd read some other reviews on here for HD, with one of my favourites describing her as looking 'dirty' :D I'd say she is sexy and attractive (with a hint of dirty :D). I remain relatively clueless on women sizes but she looked great to me, I would hazard a guess at a size 12 with a marvellous set of enhanced jugs on her (that feel completely real) and a curvy figure to boot, fitting quite nicely into the leggings i asked her to wear.

Action
My usual bit of chat to calm the punting nerves I still get, and I'm soon having a laugh with this cracking lass. Still fully clothed at this point, a bit of kissing soon develops into DFK and she climbs aboard the love train and starts grinding away over malu junior. After some hopeless fumbling from me with her bra, she helps her wonder jugs out and my palms quickly become the happiest in the north west!

Off come my trousers and the sausage is down the back of her throat as she starts sucking away. I'm one happy bastard enjoying this sexy woman suck my dick like it's the antidote to covid! She moves down to the newts and gives them some great attention as well. After awhile I pull her up and we move to the bed. I bury my head between her thighs and this hot lady is already wet (I was cheering for myself at this point!) then set my tongue to spin on her clean shaved pussy - she's a very responsive lady, especially when I add fingers into the mix with encouragement from her.

On with the bag and then I'm banging away in missionary, DFK magic, legs behind my back, me thinking I've struck gold and ready for more! Switch to doggy, move to the mirror for standing doggy, back to the bed for spooning, then her on top bouncing away telling me she is cumming (convinced me at least!) The room's got nice aircon and I'm still starting to piss sweat, probably the best workout I've had since .. well ever really!

Off with the bag and she's sucking my balls as I choke the chicken shooting my custard for a CIM finish. She visits the toilet at a stately pace, I'm impressed she's not choking as I'd saved up a fair volume! A quick rinse later and she's back on the bed with me. A bit of chat and before I've even tried to start round 2 she reaches over and strokes the little guy back to life again! Trying to think in my mind the last time a WG kicked off round 2 without my encouragement and can't - so back into action with a mix of the above all over again, this time finishing in the bag with her legs over my shoulders.

Summary
HD is a cracker, an attractive and sexy woman who really seems to enjoy what she does and makes you feel great. I'm doing my best to try and not fluff out over this review, but she's the best I've had the pleasure of. With the lockdowns starting to ease I'll be booking her again soon!

Offline malu999

Wouldn’t stop me going back, a lot of WGs have put up their prices due to the additional hassle CV times bring.

Incall digs harder to get, risk of getting dropped in it etc. I’ll not pretend I wasn’t a bit worried for myself using a hotel at the time!

Offline antsz

I saw her a coupon of years ago and reviewed her on her, definitely one of the better punts, she's eager to please and loved being fucked !

Offline malu999

I saw her a coupon of years ago and reviewed her on her, definitely one of the better punts, she's eager to please and loved being fucked !
Read your review prior to looking her up mate - thanks for that  :drinks:

Offline eric 70

looks great! at £180 though not for me

Offline antsz

Read your review prior to looking her up mate - thanks for that  :drinks:
Nice one, I've not been back to see her yet as I like seeing new girls but I do compare my punts to horny diamond as she was that good

Offline malu999

You're a pioneer mate  ;) I've been disappointed with my last couple of gambles and feel much less adventurous these days on the WG AW roulette! Especially with the number of 0 feedback profiles out there now and the likelihood this won't change anytime soon. HD is already well reviewed on here but helped restore my faith  :D

Offline antsz

You're a pioneer mate  ;) I've been disappointed with my last couple of gambles and feel much less adventurous these days on the WG AW roulette! Especially with the number of 0 feedback profiles out there now and the likelihood this won't change anytime soon. HD is already well reviewed on here but helped restore my faith  :D

I know what you mean mate, I've been sticking to the usual well known girls recently and while they haven't been bad it's nothing thats blown me away......think I'll have another crack at HD thinking about it  :lol:

Offline eric 70

what's horny diamond like facially?