Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miyaki in Walton or Jessica baby shark in Woking?  (Read 507 times)

Offline Chris10398

Hi guys,

Spotted a new profile that's come up in Walton Upon Thames recently External Link/Members Only

Interestingly she offers 30mins for £70 or 1 hour for £120 inclusive of anal!!!

Her photos look good and she has been reviewed a few times on here when she worked up north and Midlands but was wondering if anyone has seen her recently? (reviews are 1-2 years old).

Was thinking of seeing either her or Jessica babyshark in Woking but the inclusive of anal price seems too tempting?!

Thanks and will post a review tomorrow if my plan doesn't change (already booked in before posting this as I know many of you are arse hungry)  :dance:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 09:42:58 pm by Chris10398 »
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GoldenB

Hi guys,

Spotted a new profile that's come up in Walton Upon Thames recently External Link/Members Only

Interestingly she offers 30mins for £70 or 1 hour for £120 inclusive of anal!!!

Her photos look good and she has been reviewed a few times on here when she worked up north and Midlands but was wondering if anyone has seen her recently? (reviews are 1-2 years old).

Was thinking of seeing either her or Jessica babyshark in Woking but the inclusive of anal price seems too tempting?!

Thanks and will post a review tomorrow if my plan doesn't change (already booked in before posting this as I know many of you are arse hungry)  :dance:

Visited Miyaki very recently - tall, attractive, slim figure with nice boobs. Downsides for me were no fk and covered bj (but I knew that before I visited), the upside being anal included in the rate; would sah it was a positive experience overall.
To be fair to her, when arranging the meet, she stated that her friend was able to offer the services she didn’t if I’d prefer to visit her....

Offline Joe112

Offline GoldenB

Silly q, is she all woman?

In my view yes - she got very wet 😳

Offline Chris10398

Visited Miyaki very recently - tall, attractive, slim figure with nice boobs. Downsides for me were no fk and covered bj (but I knew that before I visited), the upside being anal included in the rate; would sah it was a positive experience overall.
To be fair to her, when arranging the meet, she stated that her friend was able to offer the services she didn’t if I’d prefer to visit her....

Thanks for the reply and snapshot of your visit, maybe worth a punt tomorrow then, is she passionate and gets into the meet or is she slightly robotic?

Offline Chris10398

Also she directed me to this website during our text exchange External Link/Members Only some of the others on there look like TS so her friend I assume (based on location) is nana and I am pretty certain (based on over 20 trips to Thailand) nana is a ts.

Offline Chris10398

In my view yes - she got very wet 😳

She looks like a female but something about how body does raise flags like her legs look completely wrong on the body (tiny  thin legs) and also her bum does look quite manly, not that I look at guys arses!

Offline GoldenB

Thanks for the reply and snapshot of your visit, maybe worth a punt tomorrow then, is she passionate and gets into the meet or is she slightly robotic?

In summary, she was accommodating of my requests and was quite vocal but little / no eye contact so would not be described as GFE however, she takes a good pounding in various positions - hope that helps 🤔

Offline GoldenB

She looks like a female but something about how body does raise flags like her legs look completely wrong on the body (tiny  thin legs) and also her bum does look quite manly, not that I look at guys arses!
In the flesh, her legs are shapely and don’t appear at all masculine and the bun is a nice feminine shape

Offline Chris10398

In the flesh, her legs are shapely and don’t appear at all masculine and the bun is a nice feminine shape

Great thanks for the info, will see her then

Offline GoldenB

Great thanks for the info, will see her then
Enjoy and look forward to your post meet thoughts / review..

Offline Thefordguy

I have seen Jessica a few times in Woking and Hersham. She is friendly and bubbly. I'm not the biggest, but I found her nice and tight, and she gripped nice and hard in reverse cowgirl, oh and her oral was great, she just kept going. I can't wait to see her again, and I did have a quick 69, tasted good, and all woman.