Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Katie - Woking/Byfleet  (Read 2810 times)

11 review(s) for HighClassKatie (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline enjoyedthat

External Link/Members Only

Sure Katie has been reviewed in the past, and she is actually as dizzy as her profile suggests but she happily scratches an itch for me, a chilled out uncovered BJ, to completion with swallow and no track of time,  in the back of my car in a discreet area - plenty of these in this part of Surrey, great communication - she was running late but kept me updated and it wasn’t a problem.  If I’m on a schedule I wouldn’t bother as she can be slow to respond.
OK she’s not a cover girl, and could badly do with a few more steak dinners, but god does she know how to suck cock and balls and she’s very nice and pleasant to chat with. £50, great BJ

Online advent2016

After a night shift recently I called and picked her up from a local railway station quite early one morning drove to a quiet local car park (my choice) where she blew me in my car. It felt a bit like picking up a street girl and after the deed dropped her back at the station. The only downside was the continual rubbish she speaks when her mouth isn't full of cock.

Offline Chris10398

After a night shift recently I called and picked her up from a local railway station quite early one morning drove to a quiet local car park (my choice) where she blew me in my car. It felt a bit like picking up a street girl and after the deed dropped her back at the station. The only downside was the continual rubbish she speaks when her mouth isn't full of cock.

Haha, quite similar when I was blessed with a view of a certain resevoire close to a certain golf club whilst firing one into her mouth as numerous birds watched in disbelief, the car drive and the walk back to the car is a alot to handle as she is scatty af!
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chris10398

Also did she tell you how the doctors have told her that her genes means she is unlikely to catch covid! Maybe with enough blowies from Katie means we will all be automatically vaccinated..
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline muffdiver

Also did she tell you how the doctors have told her that her genes means she is unlikely to catch covid! Maybe with enough blowies from Katie means we will all be automatically vaccinated..

:D :lol: :wackogirl:

Offline Often Visitor

Arranged a meet with her last year and drove for an hour to meet her at the train Station, she never turned up waited 30 minutes tried calling nothing. Messaged her later with a different phone and arranged a meet called her 15 minutes before and cancelled and said thanks for wasting my time today. TBF she did apologize but the damage was done wouldn't risk it again  :angry:

Offline Sir Lancelot

Katie’s unreliability is infamous and I’m sure has been discussed on here previously. If you can get to see her and fancy some streetwalker style action you’ll enjoy. She manages to make me cum very quickly which is proper talent these days! The car meet or outdoor is not for everyone and she is a proper loon, but I’ve been back a couple of times now so she must do something right.

Online advent2016

Arranged a meet with her last year and drove for an hour to meet her at the train Station, she never turned up waited 30 minutes tried calling nothing. Messaged her later with a different phone and arranged a meet called her 15 minutes before and cancelled and said thanks for wasting my time today. TBF she did apologize but the damage was done wouldn't risk it again  :angry:

>Messaged her later with a different phone and arranged a meet called her 15 minutes before and cancelled

That seems a bit childish. You may not have noticed that we're in the middle of a pandemic, things change. I always have a plan B. Woking is well provided for, there is 9 floors of whores near Tesco

Offline Fuzzyduck

>Messaged her later with a different phone and arranged a meet called her 15 minutes before and cancelled

That seems a bit childish. You may not have noticed that we're in the middle of a pandemic, things change. I always have a plan B. Woking is well provided for, there is 9 floors of whores near Tesco

+1 on the childish bit though I do sympathize with him to a degree. I don't think the pandemic had anything to do with this SP's unreliability though you're absolutely right: if you're travelling an hour to meet someone (particularly with a track record like hers) then alternative options are worth having.

Offline Often Visitor

As it happens it was out of lock down, must have exchanged a number of messages confirming everything with exact instructions of where to park at the back of the station, even confirmed when I got in my car and she messaged back see you shortly so TBH I was pretty pissed off not knowing the area. I didn't know there were lots of options close by and having waited so long needed to get back  :dance:

Offline Topdog

I too have seen Katie in the past. The first time was when she first started and she walked me to the summer house, lovely private secluded small pond and summer house, sun was shining and it was like being young again having sex outdoors. Saw her once more in the summer house and once in my car.
Like everyone else her timings are awful at best, if you book for 11, turn up at 11.45 and you won't have to wait long. And yes she is scatty and nutty as a fruit cake! But having said all that she does have something, she is fairly good at oral and is happy to do most things without question.