Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Misshoneysuckle - was Missfoxsalot - Plymouth  (Read 1980 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5919394) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JR99

I had to head down to Plymouth, so at 9 that morning called Boutique Company and left her a message suggesting a meet at midday (her green light was on, but her phone off – all day! – go figure), gave up hope of her by the time I arrived in Plymouth at 11:30, and so called MissFoxsalot, now Misshoneysuckle, who I have admired for a while but had not yet been to see.

Review: Excellent

Comms: After 4 phone calls, and a dozen texts, finally got it all sorted. One problem was the very poor phone reception near her place (I’m with 3) So I had to make the final arrangement calls from some distance away.

Availability: Arranged to see her at 12:30, but this was then postponed by her and we re-arranged to meet at 2.

Location: PL5 A very pleasant flat in a row of houses, door not obvious from the path, as it is to the side of the entrances to other flats.

Parking: On street, residential but no problem

Booking: Half hour/£90

Value For Money: Good value because she did a lot in the time, and did it well, and was very nice about it

Service: She greeted me in a red one-piece and stockings, and soon in the bedroom, and after paying I stripped to boxers and we started kissing, undressing completely and fingering, although she is a lot shorter than me, she is an excellent kisser with lovely lips, not DFK, but I didn’t want that. She turned her back to me to allow better access to her beautiful body. She was very passionate with this and once we moved to the bed continuing fingering with occasional kissing throughout, until she orgasmed. I am pretty sure this was genuine because her pussy muscles did a lot of interesting rippling things and her chest and shoulders flushed a bit. Then I asked for oral which was top notch OWO, followed by RO which tasted lovely, then protected cowgirl with plenty of touching her all over, then off with the condom for more oral and 69 and finally finishing off by hand. It was a packed half hour.     

Like Photos: Just like her photos, although these don’t show much of her, unless you pay for her private gallery, only 60p, so a good idea if you plan seeing her. Her stated age is 20 and she looks it.

Looks: Sweet and cute. Girlish, could pass for a teenager, she has small natural tits and a firm body, and a beautiful face with long curly black hair. Shaven haven. All in all a gorgeous young WG

Pros: Very, very responsive sweet girl who kisses very well.

Cons: The initial time arranged for had to be changed, But to be fair it was a last minute booking. Then I got a bit edgy beforehand, not being sure the meet would happen, or where to go, and with my phone getting flatter by the minute.

Contact Info: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall: £90 for half an hour is a lot if you were to multiply it up, but the service made it more than worthwhile. That was a lot of fun and she made my day, so as Arnie says, I’ll be back.

Offline torbayfecker

Face pic on WhatsApp, very cute.