Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam - Manchester  (Read 2197 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Boates

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Location: Relocated since my 2019 review, apartment in a converted office block on a Business Park, not too far from her old place off Chester Road.

Communication: I've known Sam from some time now so a simple WhatsApp message a week before to make the booking and confirmation on the day.

The Lady: Attractive Milf, but now heading towards the Gilf category.

The Meeting: Happened earlier this year.

Clear and precise instructions to locate Sam but as I entered the road one seemed to think this can't be right as it's on a Business Park but found it with ease.

Advised Sam I'd arrived, albeit a little early then waited outside the block (Ample parking) until the exact time of a scheduled meet, when Sam text me the apartment number. This wasn't an issue as I knew she's not a clock watcher.

Greeted me behind the door dressed in heel, black stockings, see through blouse (No bra) and short skirt.

Requested to wash my hands, drink and shower offered but the latter not required. We had a quick catch up on the gossip, which wasn't easy bearing in mind how she was dressed, then some DFK before going upstairs to the bedroom.

I just wanted a vanilla experience on this occasion, plenty of OWO, 69, DFK, fingering but just didn't fancy FS. This may of been partly due to Sam, in my opinion, is now past her Best Before date and seeing her naked wasn't enticing enough to fuck her. Having said that, she still has cracking natural boobs and her pussy is remarkable tight for a seasoned pro.

Over an hour later, having cum twice in Sam's mouth which she duly swallowed, it was only polite to pay my £120 and leave.

She's still a positive for me as the service is still good. I think I would visit again but only a duo with a much younger lady as Sam is the first to admit she does love to lick a pussy.

Offline Forthports

It looks like she’s piled the weight on? I used to see her on trips to Manchester and she was a gym bunny back then and well toned. Mind you, that was over ten years ago.

Online Boates

It looks like she’s piled the weight on? I used to see her on trips to Manchester and she was a gym bunny back then and well toned. Mind you, that was over ten years ago.

Regrettably, you are quite right.