Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy_xlix - Leeds  (Read 3988 times)

10 review(s) for Lucy_xlix (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline samkt12_3

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only

Time : Summer 2020

Services:  Massage, DFK, OWO, Penetration (Protected)

Price: £90 – 30 Mins 

Communication: Professional

I've seen Lucy a few times now, most of them 2019 i believe but all the meets are very similar.

Service: 

I gave Lucy a text to see if she was available at my desired time and she replied promptly saying she was.

Drove into Leeds, parked at a car park on Whitehall Road (2 mins walk, contactless payments) and text Lucy to say i had arrived. When i got the room number i headed up, normal behind the door and in i walked.

Money sorted, i had a shower then asked for a massage to start. The massage was good with a bit of teasing which i like. Flipped over and we started DFK then onto OWO which was great. We DFK a bit more and used a toy on her that she had packed as well as a bit of fingering.

We then went onto cowgirl, doggy and missionary and that is when i finished in the bag.

Timekeeping: Professional

Positives:

Great service provider

Experienced 

Passionate

Negatives:

None that come to mind

Would I visit again: Yes

Summary: Great punt with someone who clearly enjoys it as well.

Offline Mr Sharlto

What is she like looks wise? Are her pictures accurate?

Offline samkt12_3

Pictures are pretty accurate, maybe a little skinnier in the pics but i wouldn't say by much at all. Facially very good looking.

Online justalad

Shift the name of the hotel... FFS

Offline stevedave

Shift the name of the hotel... FFS

Yes agreed, we need to refrain from naming hotels I think.

Offline Mickbustin

Don’t mention the war I mean hotel  :dash: it does say she’s German is that true ?

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Don’t mention the war I mean hotel  :dash: it does say she’s German is that true ?

She's got a hint of Scouse in her accent. She's from Warrington way somewhere. Definitely not German.

Offline dubs

Yes agreed, we need to refrain from naming hotels I think.

I would normally agree but this meeting was 9 months ago, so it’s unlikely she is still there

Offline Pk44

I would normally agree but this meeting was 9 months ago, so it’s unlikely she is still there

If a hotel gets a reputation for hosting working girls management at that hotel are likely to crack down on working girls using the hotel and we all lose.  :dash:

Offline stevedave

If a hotel gets a reputation for hosting working girls management at that hotel are likely to crack down on working girls using the hotel and we all lose.  :dash:

Precisely. And if search engines etc start picking this up, then they'd be pretty pissed.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
We no longer remove hotel names, (it became a right pain trying to find where they were in the thread) it's just room numbers that aren't allowed.  Members should give a little thought to discretion before posting.

Offline stevedave

We no longer remove hotel names, (it became a right pain trying to find where they were in the thread) it's just room numbers that aren't allowed.  Members should give a little thought to discretion before posting.

Thanks for the update davie  :hi:

Offline jonnw16

The last paragraph on her profile deals with that. It seems that being verified AW use her place of birth to determine her nationality, however she says she is 100% English (sic).

Offline samkt12_3

Apologies Davie, i'll be more mindful in future.