Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Steph aka YahooBabe - Glossop  (Read 5255 times)

18 review(s) for yahoobabe (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline davey.edwards1969

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Well it had been quite a while since my last visit out to the sticks but as I had a day off I didn't mind having a drive out ( and I could also check my eyesight at the same time and a least Glossop isn't as far as Barnard Castle - apparently the best place in the UK have an eye test according to my mate Dominic  :D

Comms with Steph were again excellent ( all services available at no extra cost ) and I found myself by the apartment she uses -Steph phoned me and I was buzzed in and a quiet knock on the door which quickly opened to a most pleasant sight
I recognised that blonde hair - the cute smiling face and the half cup bra with her nipples just poking over the top - my eyes wandered downwards to see Steph was wearing the skimpiest of panties - honestly they were tiny - just 2 strips holding a tiny piece of cloth which didn't really preserve her modesty and some black stockings
I was hard already !
I was offered a brew and we sat on the bed chatting like old mates - Steph did remember me which was nice
I had first seen her back at The Georgian in Oldham and we worked out it must have been almost 20 years ago !!!! - she's got some great stories about working the night shift there  :rolleyes:
She laughed when I told her that I often watch her Real Punting video when I want a pick me up - "God is that still out there - It was years ago that-  I would have thought people would have got bored of watching it by now"
Time for some action - I had had a shower while she brewed up so I was only in a towel which she removed and went straight down on me for some great OWO
Steph really knows what she's doing ( lets face it she's had plenty of practice ) and plenty of ball tickling and sucking too - a great start
Then Steph removed her bra and thong and we moved into 69 - her pussy was lovely and already wet before I started - I tried all sorts and was meant with some nice moans from her - nothing false or OTT
Then to my utter amazement Steph reached around and inserted first on and then 2 fingers in her arse  !!!!!
We carried on like this for ages and Steph was really enjoying herself - I could tell because every now and then her leg would quiver involuntarily and she would shake like an electric shock when I hit the right spot with my tongue
On with the cover and Steph rode me expertly for ages
Then it was time for doggy so I slipped back in her pussy - again Steph was encouraging me and we were banging away slow slow quick quick slow - both of us were loving it - she was also tickling my balls and playing with herself
I was really enjoying this ( she is still really tight even after all these years )and was quite happy to carry on until I came but of course Steph had other ideas - she reached behind and with both hands pulled her arse cheks apart and I could see that little rosebud that has been Steph's unique selling point for so long
Muppet here didn't take the hint as I was in seventh heaven in her pussy
until after a couple of minutes more Steph said " Are you not going up my arse today ?"
"Only if you want me to "I said
"I want you to " came the reply
A bit of lube applied in I went
Well over 10 mins of anal followed - at times very vigorous and Steph was loving it - always a good sign when the lady is pushing back to meet you rather than moving forward
Finally off with the cover and she finished me off with her mouth - no CIM though

Plenty of time for a chat and we ran over
Steph has such a cute voice I could listen to her for ages - very soft but underneath she is a man eater - she mentioned that she worked with a girl called Sammi and suggested a 4-some if I could bring a mate - "I haven't been DP'D for ages " she giggled
Steph must be one of the longest serving SP's in the North West but she hasn't changed and still has the X- factor in my opinion

And all this for just £100 - for over an hour   :drinks: :drinks:

Top Banana

Offline Bikerman

Good solid review...and where do i find the video lol?
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Somebloke

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Neo

£100 for the hour is fantastic value, considering the prices we see these days. Off topic but there's a burgerfy joint thats recently opened up near there, will have to check it out post-punt.

Offline samneil15

Nice to see we still have racist SP's in 2021.  :dash:

Offline cideruk

Looks good, vfm too and video

Added to HL

Offline blueboy85

Nice to see we still have racist SP's in 2021.  :dash:

I don't understand your comment, please explain

Offline OakTree

I don't understand your comment, please explain

I imagine he's referring to her not seeing asians.

Offline Bustydusty

Maybe she’s upped her game after a few reds including mine - I won’t be finding out tho

Offline bigthickdick

Maybe she’s upped her game after a few reds including mine - I won’t be finding out tho

Just like you I met her too. I also thought that her pictures were a bit out of date, she looked worse in the flesh (although still attractive enough).

I haven't reviewed her and run out of time to do it, but it would have been a negative from me too. I have not experienced hygiene issues, her OWO was OK too. But I made it clear during comms that I wanted 2 pops and anal was a must, she said no problem. First pop was in pussy about 40 mins into the hour. And there was no 2nd round (and therefore no anal) because she said I last too long and won't be able to finish round 2 before time up. Even when I said that I could manage she denied it.

Clock watching and service denial. I - just like you - never bothered to book again.

Offline blueboy85

Wish I had that problem of lasting too long  :D

Offline Colston36

She sounds lovely. I felt quite nostalgic as I used to live near there.

Offline Deepstroker

It’s great to see there are still some SPs out there who provide great reliable service at fair prices .

I saw Steph maybe 15 years ago and she was a great meet then . Petite friendly etc . She positively loves anal and encourages it . I. Can still remember fucking her in doggie then her reaching  for the lube and pleading with me to fuck her anally. I memorable experience.

Offline Numberone

I thought her service was lack lustre and she was well past her best when I met her years ago

Offline Generalstockinghead

Saw her on Saturday, absolutely worth the trip and blown away by the service.  I'll sort the review out later, first things first I have to sort out round 2! 

Offline Bustydusty

She seems to be marmite this one

Offline blueboy85

Saw her on Saturday, absolutely worth the trip and blown away by the service.  I'll sort the review out later, first things first I have to sort out round 2!

Does she live in the centre of Glossop or outside? I don't drive so would probably have to get a taxi or walk if it's within walking distance. Look forward to your review. I watched her video and she has got a gorgeous arse!

Easy to find steffs apartment, walking distance from Tesco mate

Offline bigthickdick

Not really looking forward to seeing your review, I have seen your glowing positive review of an SP I have also seen and reviewed and that one was by far the worst punt I have ever had, this one also a negative from me (although I haven't reviewed her)

I'm not saying that you are dodgy but I definitely can't trust your reviews. You are too easily pleased to my taste.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 06:32:45 am by bigthickdick »

Offline blueboy85

Easy to find steffs apartment, walking distance from Tesco mate

Thanks mate

Not really looking forward to seeing your review, I have seen your glowing positive review of an SP I have also seen and reviewed and that one was by far the worst punt I have ever had, this one also a negative from me (although I haven't reviewed her)

I'm not saying that you are dodgy but I definitely can't trust your reviews. You are too easily pleased to my taste.

Crack on then you miserable sod.

Offline rocket88

Does she live in the centre of Glossop or outside? I don't drive so would probably have to get a taxi or walk if it's within walking distance. Look forward to your review. I watched her video and she has got a gorgeous arse!

There is a train station in Glossop about 10 mins walk from SP.