Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MILF Recommendations  (Read 2967 times)

Offline HairyDog

Just wondering what recommendations you have for MILF experience ?

Offline MartyW

Who have you tried so far yourself? What did you think of them? Slip in a wee link to any reviews or opinion posts maybe? Just for an idea of how best to guide you doncha know...

Offline frankcastle

Mature Nicole was the best but she hasn't been around for years. Cherry wilder is good and in Belfast regular. Malu Clara and Barbara blonde but again not been in town for a while. All advertising on ei when in town.
Oh Carly knight on aw is amazing but she doesn't work very often ATM but she's local.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 02:16:19 pm by frankcastle »

Offline HairyDog

I have only the one experience so far, Alice (Templepatrick on viva street), just posted the review. But interested to try other milf experiences.

Offline MichaelP

English Caroline was the best but doesn’t come to NI anymore.

Raunchy Brunette is a good shout...on viva

Offline dickey1210

You could try either

Raunchy hot mare..

External Link/Members Only

Or Sabrina..

Both local..

Offline poacher no2

Having spent time with both The Raunchy Hot  mare gives a much better service than Sabrina But Sabrina has better figure
Go for the RH Mare you will enjoy.
Hairy Dog you know I talk sense. LOL

Offline Aulshil1

What was Sabrina like facially? Been toying between her and RH Mare. But no reviews for Sabrina that I can see. Thanks

Offline Soulsparc

There's a picture of sabrina in the NI verification photos thread.

Body out of Baywatch, face out of Crimewatch

Offline Aulshil1

Cheers for that. I didn’t know there was such a thing. Can you send the link please as I can’t find it by searching. Thanks.

Offline pussylover76

AdultWork verification photos (Northern Ireland)

(Removed as per rule#29)

« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 11:46:00 am by daviemac »

Offline Aulshil1

I’d tried that link already but it doesn’t work unfortunately. Thanks anyway.

Offline jrhartley

Strange - doesn't work for me either, but I remember seeing the AW verif pictures thread ages ago - now I cannot seem to access it, the NI one or any of the others.
Has it been removed or do you need a minimum post count to access?

Offline jrhartley

Ignore the last post - it is now working... strange indeed

Offline frankcastle

Rh mare is Irish Lucy on ei. Saw her a few years ago... really wouldn't say she's 40. Looks wise ok but she was up for it! Honestly there are plenty of hotter milfs around...just my opinion

Offline workaholic91

(Removed as per rule #29) brings me to this page:

An Error Has Occurred!
This topic doesn't exist on this board.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 11:45:21 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think people need to check the rules, AW verification pictures cannot be posted, nor can links to them be posted.

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted this includes links to previously posted photos and to using the ‘quote’ feature to repost the photo

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline pussylover76

Thanks Davie.

Apologies. When did this rule get added? Completely missed it.

Can that old thread just be deleted if it is against the rules?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 02:02:07 pm by pussylover76 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks Davie.

Apologies. When did this rule get added? Completely missed it.

Can that old thread just be deleted if it is against the rules?
It's been in a while, there was a post about it but I can't find it just now. It isn't worth the hassle of deleting all the old veri pics.

There's been a couple of new additions to the rules as in some cases common sense is decidedly lacking.

28 No COVID allegations   Same reasons as rule 25

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted this includes links to previously posted photos and to using the ‘quote’ feature to repost the photo

30 No discussions of illegal drugs
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 08:40:10 pm by daviemac »

Offline Smetner

The best MILF I have visited in the Belfast area was Ultimate Milf (Suzanne).

Unfortunately haven't seen her advertise since Craigs List went down and I wrecked my phone and I lost her number so not sure if she is still working.

She was only about 5ft tall but with she had a massive chest. First time I visited she opened the door in a black basque with those big jugs pushed up about three inches above the top of the basque. Asked her to dress the same way for me for future visits.

If anyone knows if she is still working would love to hear. The other thing that was good about her was the private apartment she worked out of (in the dock area) which meant that you never saw (or were seen by) anyone. 

Offline Aulshil1

Has anyone seen the lady advertising as Fantastic Milf, link below?

Offline belfastkid

The best MILF I have visited in the Belfast area was Ultimate Milf (Suzanne).

Unfortunately haven't seen her advertise since Craigs List went down and I wrecked my phone and I lost her number so not sure if she is still working.

She was only about 5ft tall but with she had a massive chest. First time I visited she opened the door in a black basque with those big jugs pushed up about three inches above the top of the basque. Asked her to dress the same way for me for future visits.

If anyone knows if she is still working would love to hear. The other thing that was good about her was the private apartment she worked out of (in the dock area) which meant that you never saw (or were seen by) anyone.

She was a great punt! Would love to know myself if she’s still working

Offline evilsooty998

Has anyone seen the lady advertising as Fantastic Milf, link below?

Looks like they have reused some pics. Shame.