Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy-Shepherds Bush  (Read 2241 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Geko12

External Link/Members Only

April 2021
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Price: £200

She is well reviewed on here but have seen her a few times but never reviewed, might as well get my review count up.

Location: K west hotel spa, a nice location to punt and all times with her have been here, all the stuff you need, hot shower, nice towels and men's toiletries at your disposal.

She is popular and always fully booked, tried my luck for same day booking and was successful, after a failed meeting with Natasha, I was pumped for this one.

Body Curvy and voluptuous, what you see is what you get, tits are well done and she has nice thick ass.

The meet:

Tbh she provides an excellent service from start to finish, she caters to what you want, fulfilled the outfit request and makes you welcome from the moment you enter. Not a clock watcher at all. I was offered a selection of drinks and told to take my time.

This particular meet was 1 hour of edging and then half hour of sex. Excellent OWO, faced fucked her with her head hanging from the bed whilst she used the vibrator, in front of the mirror, couch, bathroom, everywhere basically. Lots of spit and filth.
CIM finish with snowballing, I think we exchanged a lot of saliva throughout the meet, DFK without holding back. Rimming, 69 and facesitting.

we had some Interesting conversations in-between rounds, she can really talk but not in a timewasting way which I prefer as it can get really awkward when the wg is just quiet.

2nd round-her on top and doggy in front of the mirror, suffice to say didn't last long.

Overall a top service from a top provider, you always know you will get an excellent service, cant fault it at all. Would like to see regularly but west London is such a trek, definitely will see her very soon again.

I left happy and drained wanting to come back very soon.

Offline Momodan38

Maaaan, I’m sooooo jealous!!! Would love to see her but she has a policy against zero AW feedback, and I have zero.

Thanks for the review though.

Offline Geko12

:hi:

Maybe try emailing her, explaining the situation with AW and unable to leave feedbacks at present.

Offline Deeplove

I have 0 feedbacks as well!

very annoying as she doesn't even reply to any messages from 0 feedback members!

waste of time trying to communicate with her if you have no feedback

Offline Momodan38

I have 0 feedbacks as well!

very annoying as she doesn't even reply to any messages from 0 feedback members!

waste of time trying to communicate with her if you have no feedback
I figured as much. So never really bothered.

First priority once AW system allows feedback.

Offline Trex

First priority once AW system allows feedback.

I’m not 100% sure it might be June 21st that AW allows feedback. But hopefully someone will let us know about it.