Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BootyBecky xxx - Willesden- NW10  (Read 5739 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852389) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: April 2021.

Comms: all done by text.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery, has freckles on her face and a tongue stud.

For batty lovers out there, this one got a big batty.

Price: £40- 15 minutes.

Services:

DFK, OWO, CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.

Action: So, I enter Becky's flat with her standing behind the door, she greets me with a smile in a black bra and thong.

we head upstairs to her bedroom and discuss the services that I'm after, she agrees with a big smile on her face and I hand over the fee in which she places on top of the drawer and strips naked while I undress.

once done I move in for a kiss, she responds well and we have a passionate snog while my hands were all over her tits and ass.

we then moved onto the bed and I start nibbling on her delicious melons, she loves it and makes all the right noises. I then lay on the bed and she starts off a fantastic sloppy blowjob, lots of eye contact, deepthroating my knob whilst allowing the saliva to drip down my shaft.

soon I was rock hard, she rubbers me up, climbs on top and starts bouncing up and down on my cock like some maniac while snogging my face off.

we then switched to doggy, with her face down on the pillow and ass up in the air, I pounded away like an express train, she was loving it, moaning and groaning in pleasure whilst grabbing on to the bed sheets for dear life.

with time running out, got her onto missionary and went in balls deep, hammering away whilst snogging her off until I couldn't hold out for any longer and busted in the bag.

cleaned up, got dressed, got a kiss and a cuddle on the way out.

Offline unus669

What size/height is she OP? How old do you think she is?

Cheers

Offline Wozel

Offline bbwandy72

"I do some extra services, please ask about it over calls or text."

This always sets the alarm bells ringing for me.

Offline last_days_of_logan

She works in the same house as

So THAT's (Booty Becky) who walked past the door half naked!! I knew i saw some ass in the corner of my eye

Offline Dinekid7

So THAT's (Booty Becky) who walked past the door half naked!! I knew i saw some ass in the corner of my eye

What's the context..... You went to see Riley???

Offline pepsicolaboy

This is why I dont trust pictures to reflect reality, 2 pictures taken just now from her aw

Doesnt look like the same person IMO, reality is SP filter their photos.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

This is why I dont trust pictures to reflect reality, 2 pictures taken just now from her aw

Cheers ..... off the HL

Offline bst

How did ur punt go Logan?

I saw her earlier this week she ended up being my semi ethical punt for this cycle (I am spacing them out). After a few higher priority were all unavailable.

I thought she was quite good and took a pounding. In fact really could. Didn't restrict me and I must admit no screams etc, although a few grips of the bedsheet. Cocked her legs back in mish.
More of a BBW than bubble. She reminds me of a Brazilian called Raquel that I used to see a decade ago (who lost plenty of weight since mind you).
Her hygeine was A* for a fat chick.

Will get around to full review.

I saw Becky too but in much more casual form. Lounge clothes or whatever not working. She was on her reds or maybe called it a day early that evening. Cute girl next door vibe. Sizable body but very much size 10-14 region. Not BBW+. Regarding ass prob just one of those fairly naturally athletic/played sport in youth.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bst

Cheers ..... off the HL

Lol the face looked even less appealing when I saw. But at the same time I like the natural vibe tbh.

She has adult acne issues.

How did ur punt go Logan?

I saw her earlier this week she ended up being my semi ethical punt for this cycle (I am spacing them out). After a few higher priority were all unavailable.

I thought she was quite good and took a pounding. In fact really could. Didn't restrict me and I must admit no screams etc, although a few grips of the bedsheet. Cocked her legs back in mish.
More of a BBW than bubble. She reminds me of a Brazilian called Raquel that I used to see a decade ago (who lost plenty of weight since mind you).
Her hygeine was A* for a fat chick.

Will get around to full review.

I saw Becky too but in much more casual form. Lounge clothes or whatever not working. She was on her reds or maybe called it a day early that evening. Cute girl next door vibe. Sizable body but very much size 10-14 region. Not BBW+. Regarding ass prob just one of those fairly naturally athletic/played sport in youth.

my experience was a strong positive all round mate, no regrets and i will be returning. And yes she took the pounding..

have to say i REALLY enjoyed myself with her. Her body is nothing for the booty lovers though...far from it. she even has a abit of a hunched back going on

but the whole experience was positive and fun......she even got on top and rode... she would have sucked my dick forever if i asked her too

she doesnt charge extras either for anything

Lol the face looked even less appealing when I saw. But at the same time I like the natural vibe tbh.

She has adult acne issues.
I would still to be honest

Offline bst

Looks like our experiences were pretty identical. She was a trier for deepthroat too.
Yes she can ride. I sampled that too.
I agree regarrding the booty. Never clocked the hunchback lol but now I think of it yeah cos she didn't really arch during doggy.
Tbh I won't return though.

Not sure what to make of Becky plus she has some mixed reviews if u find her older profile.

Offline Saltnpepper

Meeting: April 2021.

Comms: all done by text.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery, has freckles on her face and a tongue stud.

For batty lovers out there, this one got a big batty.

Price: £40- 15 minutes.

Services:

DFK, OWO, CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.

Action: So, I enter Becky's flat with her standing behind the door, she greets me with a smile in a black bra and thong.

we head upstairs to her bedroom and discuss the services that I'm after, she agrees with a big smile on her face and I hand over the fee in which she places on top of the drawer and strips naked while I undress.

once done I move in for a kiss, she responds well and we have a passionate snog while my hands were all over her tits and ass.

we then moved onto the bed and I start nibbling on her delicious melons, she loves it and makes all the right noises. I then lay on the bed and she starts off a fantastic sloppy blowjob, lots of eye contact, deepthroating my knob whilst allowing the saliva to drip down my shaft.

soon I was rock hard, she rubbers me up, climbs on top and starts bouncing up and down on my cock like some maniac while snogging my face off.

we then switched to doggy, with her face down on the pillow and ass up in the air, I pounded away like an express train, she was loving it, moaning and groaning in pleasure whilst grabbing on to the bed sheets for dear life.

with time running out, got her onto missionary and went in balls deep, hammering away whilst snogging her off until I couldn't hold out for any longer and busted in the bag.

cleaned up, got dressed, got a kiss and a cuddle on the way out.

Good review mate, She has been added to the list , she looks naughty to me, Ill let you know how it goes   :drinks:

Offline Mr Sinister

I would still to be honest

You know how these women are, she has filters/heavy makeup on most of her pictures you can still get a good indication of what she looks like.

Anyway added to the list as I won't be seeing her for the face.  :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

now in Barnet and accessing from Hungary!

Offline PatMacGroin

Looks to me like most of the photo's in her gallery are old school printed film photo's which have been scanned. You can see bits of fluff and even what looks like crease marks, or lines from where the older photo's were stacked on top of each other. Which says these photo's were taken years ago and she could now be in her 30's.

Unless there is now a filter which intentionally gives it that look?  :unknown:

Offline Saltnpepper

Looks to me like most of the photo's in her gallery are old school printed film photo's which have been scanned. You can see bits of fluff and even what looks like crease marks, or lines from where the older photo's were stacked on top of each other. Which says these photo's were taken years ago and she could now be in her 30's.

Unless there is now a filter which intentionally gives it that look?  :unknown:

Quality detective work :lol: Charles did say she is pretty much like in the photos so shouldn't be too much of a difference in person. I've reached out her so watch this space