Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy leticia for you - Reading  (Read 2188 times)

22 review(s) for sexy leticia for you (18 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline London_k!ng

Link : External Link/Members Only

Meet: Yesterday

Fee: 100/ 30 min

Comms: Through messages and final call for door number and directions

Services: FK, OWO, Sex in various positions and cim

Looks: The body is as in the pictures, all natural but if you are a boobs guy then not for you.

Was in reading on some work and was able to convince Leticia to see me. I have been following her reviews for a while and I was glad
she was ready to see me. Nice clean place likely her home. Was offered a shower before and after the meet which I used. She is very
polite and accommodating  and as said in the previous reviews offers a very vanilla service.

Started out with Fk, its not deep just lips with no tongue action all she does is stick out her tongue. Decent OWO with spit, not the best
but will do followed by Ro and sex in various positions and ended with cim.

No time watching, never felt rushed and she was focused solely on me. Her face pictures are covered and I would say she is decent looking
and not a stunner. But what you miss there you would find in the service. I checked her out to find someone I can see regularly but alas
she not for me. 

Offline mh

Was in reading on some work and was able to convince Leticia to see me.

Did the convincing take the form of paying her money? I've got news for you...

I saw her a long time ago for her famous tie and tease and had a great time.

This numbered form of the AW link will allow her UKP reviews list to show up under my post.

External Link/Members Only

Offline London_k!ng

Didn't have to pay her extra if that is what you mean. At the moment she is only seeing her regular clients or with AW feedback.
We just had a chat through messages that is all. Thank you for the tip, wasn't aware the difference the url made, cheers.

Offline mh

Didn't have to pay her extra if that is what you mean. At the moment she is only seeing her regular clients or with AW feedback.

No I was just making a joke.

Offline London_k!ng

Oh ...haha it went over my head  :drinks: