Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GOODTIMEGIRLALWAYS Norwich TOFTT  (Read 1616 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3091739) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rizzo220

After a failed meet up attempt with Maya OWO-CIM, I tried contacting other SPs in the area since I was already in Norwich. I finally got in touch with GOODTIMEGIRLALWAYS...

External Link/Members Only

COMMS:
She was quick to answer my phone call as I asked for a £30/30 minutes session at that time. She said to give her 10 minutes to get ready and told me the postal code and where to park.

Parking was easy and navigated my way to her flat from her directions. While inside her room (as soon as you walk in the front door!) there was pungent smell of cigarettes and there were clothes all around the room. The only light that was on was the white Christmas lights strung along the wall that blinked like a strobe light. Good thing I don't have epilepsy or I would have freaked out.

WOMAN:
I enjoy big curvy women but she was short and round. She had a few missing teeth (good for O) and wore heavy black eyeliner all around here eyes. Very raccoonish. For her age of 45 (looked older) her tits were big but saggy (meh) and I never got to know her name. I have very low standards but this SP was going to test my stamina.

SERVICE:
Handed over the £30 and she had me take off my pants. At first I wanted protected penetration but decided on O only after meeting her. She tried kissing but all I wanted then was for her service me with her wet mouth so I can be on my way. While playing with her floppy tits I had great sloppy OWO with CIM after about 20 minutes.

CONCLUSION:
- You get what you pay for here lads
- Not the most unsexy punt I've ever had but £30 is good for almost 30 minutes of OWO/CIM. *Remember... I have low standards!
- In hindsight I should have opted for the £20/15minutes and had money left over for McDonalds for my hour ride back home.
- The only reason I gave her a Neutral is because she promptly saw me the same time I called her and she does great OWO/CIM.

If you are in Norwich and are extremely horny and into toothless, round, older women who reek of smoke and do OWO/CIM very well, she will do.

But... would I go back for another visit... nope.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 02:24:06 pm by Rizzo220 »
Banned reason: Previously banned Paris69 - still a fantasist
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Jeez,sounds desperado material but I guess we’ve all been there after a few jars in the spoons and ofc radio silence lol 😆