Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lipsy Leah - Nottingham  (Read 3657 times)

16 review(s) for Lipsy Leah (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline jsnsummer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Thought I'd add another to the pot of "Positive Leah" posts.

Opportunity for a good long punt came up yesterday, I was looking to go FS but I'd wanted to visit Leah for a long time so instead took the plunge and wasn't disappointed.

I won't add to much to what has already been said, but here are the details:-

Venue Rented flat on Mapperley top in Nottingham (NG3). Only there for a few days. The flat is small and the room is smaller but enough room for her massage table and few well placed mirrors. Although the flat is not in its first flush of new, it was clean and warm with a good shower.

Leah As mentioned before she has a good milf body, defo not a skinny rake I thought her attractive enough and we got on really well, nice just to chill. Smaller tits than expected but her nipples got nice and hard and her pussy was very smooth, neat, tight and got nice and wet. She has a pierced Nipple and Clit incase that puts you off.

Meeting Paid the full wack of £150 for 1.5 hours and was there the full one and a half hours (inc shower) I arrived early, wasn't a problem. Maid let me in up to the top floor. Stripped off for an intense hour and 15 mins of teasing and turning on. For me the highlight had to be the reverse massage. I managed to get a couple of kisses in but only but catching off guard. Plenty of pussy sucking, fingering and rimming which she really loved and told me after she came three times which judging but her reaction and the tensing of her pussy I can believe. For a mum she is quite tight down there I only managed to get 2 fingers in.
For her part she gave long stroking massage plenty of access all areas and lots of cock tease. At one point she sat astride and slid her self along the old fella and with her hand covered in lube it felt like penetration. Bliss. Finally popped in the 69 position after an hour and 15 of total edging fun . Oh yes and the breathing in your ear when you are laying face down....total bliss.

Overall 9/10 to get 10, kissing (9.5) and Oral (10) FS would be an 11  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Summary £150 for 1.5hr of massage/mutual massage & masturbation fun. Services FBSM, RO, Reverse massage,HE and lite kissing (but that wasn't her thing).

Return Yes but only once I recovered. I seem to have a aches this morning  :D

p.s I got a blue peter for lasting so long before popping.... :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline jsnsummer

I have had a second visit to Leah this time at Hush, I find the Hush experience a bit underwhelming.

Seems to be lots of faffing about beforehand with Alexa and syncing. Leah service was better than last time, actually laying next to her fingers deep sucking her tits while she stroked the old man, but paid for an hour (£95) got about 50-55min, 45 min of "action" the rest of the time faffing and shower. Will wait for her to get a rental flat before visiting again.

Offline jsnsummer

Third visit, second while at Hush.

This was much more like the first time, 2 pops, four fingers inside (her) while groping her tits and kissing her neck.....was in for just over an hour.

Good news, she is returning to a flat in Mapperley where I first saw her, next week. Cracking!