Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy leticia for you - Reading  (Read 2979 times)

22 review(s) for sexy leticia for you (18 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline WKD123

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £160

I had Leticia on my HL within a week of starting this punting lark, but never got around to making a booking. Just when I was thinking I could fit a visit to Reading in with work, there were a spate of poor reviews so off the HL it was!

Wind forwards a few years and I am desperate to fuck, to break this enforced celibacy.... and for once the stars aligned and I got to see Leticia at last....

Comms
Excellent. I had tried a couple of times to make a booking before the global events took over and, as with this time round, comms by text are quick and Leticia doesn't mind a bit of back and forth to confirm expectations. Instructions on the day were spot on.

For those who frequent Reading, this place will be familiar - easy to get to, easy to park and the only slight issue is having to be guided in on the 'phone through the maze of flats, but quite easy to fade in. Nice apartment, top floor so no nosy neighbour to see you going in - bedroom is a bit dim with the blinds pulled down but a great double bed and - oh, DELIGHT - mirrors on the wardrobes! Modern shower, towels, toiletries.

Girl
I knew from other reviews that the pics available are so different to reality, that they shouldn't be used to make a decision and indeed, Leticia in the flesh is nothing like anything I may have conjured up in my mind.

Dressed in a figure hugging black dress, I was delighted to meet an elegant, attractive lady (mid 30s?) who was all smiles from the get go and throughout. I can't shake off a sense that Leticia looks like a mexican maid rather than your "typical" brazilian but I was pleased to see that under that dress was sexy underwear, stockings, suspenders, exactly what the doctor prescribed and a fit and full figure. Breasts were a delight to hold and behold with nipples that respond well to attention. Natural, a good handful and Leticia seemed to enjoy the attention I was paying them. Once those lacy knickers were removed, I discovered my first "brazilian" pussy and having got used to fully shaven, wasn't too sure but once I got down to business, it was a delight.

Kissing was lighter than I had hoped, but on reflection I don't think I pushed too hard for anything deeper and it was sensual and enjoyable. My only criticism would be that Leticia seemed a bit 'remote' at times during the hour but then swung back into making me feel that she was into it.

Punt
Nice welcome, walked into the bedroom to ask what I like, went for a shower after parting with the cash and came back to start some light kissing and getting to know Leticia's body better - off came the dress and shortly after, the bra followed so I enjoyed licking and caressing those natural firm breasts for a while before we lay on the bed and I feasted like a starving man on a lovely, clean pussy. I also inserted a finger and gently explored Leticia's pussy and although I tried my best, I could tell that this wasn't going to lead to the big O, so we swapped roles and I then enjoyed a gentle BJ with very little hands involved and the occasional bob down to take in most of my dick.

Eventually, I decided that I had to start fucking so on went the mac and on went Leticia for a brief ride. I don't think either of us found this position too comfortable (I always feel like I am going to slip out) so after some energetic thrusting and riding, I switched to mish and went for it like my life depended on it which got some good moans and encouragement - I switched around to doggy which was a delight as Leticia doesn't mind some anal play whilst being pumped but my lockdown fitness got me in the end, so I laid back, whipped off the condom and Leticia finished me off by hand and mouth until I unloaded about 5 months of frustration. It wasn't quite CIM - bit like Celine - most of my spunk ended up dribbling down my cock rather than in Leticia's mouth.

Brief chat about - guess what - then shower off and return a happy man.

At this price point, I don't think I will return although Leticia delivers everything I want from a punt, has a cracking body and has a great place to work from.

Offline webpunter

Read your review on VIP Ola review & the final sentence

I think I would rather pay over the odds for some passion, proper FK, conversation and engagement but as they say, YMMV

+1

The link you posted doesn't work but this External Link/Members Only does

SLFY has been on & off my HL, have done diddly bout arranging a meet

I recall seeing airbrushed type pics, which put me off & plenty more fish ...

No airbrushing on the pics now showing, presuming the same burd

Are these accurate ?, coz she looks fit & from your review gives the session some effort

Offline Al

I saw her last year - I'd say the photos shown now are still heavily photoshopped - primarily to make her skin smoother which makes her look younger/slimmer.

She was attractive but she is nowhere near as young or slim as the pics and you will be disappointed if you think she will be.

Offline WKD123

The link in my review was correct at the time of posting but, yes, it is now defunct and the one you have found looks like it could be Leticia, but something suggests that maybe the profile has been taken over.  The movies also don't look like Leticia.

The photos are certainly not an accurate representation of the Leticia that I saw. Mind you, neither were the ones on her old profile!

I'd approach this one with caution and expect it to be B&S