Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ange xxx - Croydon  (Read 8890 times)

2 review(s) for Ange xxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi Guys,

My first review on here so please be gentle.

Met Angela this afternoon as my plan c as my reverse bookings did very little to raise the little fella, so read pumps review and have to say his review is pretty spot on.

She is very new to this profession, so she may not be for everyone,

Ok here go's

Face - 9/10
Body - 7/10 little extra baggage but I'm not really one to say
Ass - 10/10

Has a real Kim kardashian look about her,

More into a vanilla gfe personally, so services as follows

OWO - 6/10 bit teethy for my liking, would feel sorry for you big boys out there
Cowgirl - 9/10 this felt amazing and my favourite position
Missionary - 7/10 also good

Oral was ok but not amazing ,but the sex felt great , so great in fact, I blew my load and couldn't stop,

I booked an hour and she didn't seem interested in a second load but then again I should have asked, so would I go back again, yes but just a max of 30 minutes  to drop a load.

Also seemed to avoid any kissing but the body and sex made up for it ,but was happy to receive kissing everywhere else.

Also she has a strange sense of humour like pump said I don't have a small penis but I do have large nut sacks lol

Location is house near to selhurst station and about 20 minutes from East Croydon if you know Croydon. Room was clean in a corner house that seemed as safe as safe is near selhurst . The house has bedsits and she is  in one room and Sheila is also based there.

External Link/Members Only

Hope this helps guys

Jay

« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:47:30 pm by Jayxxxxx »

Offline Jayxxxxx

Here's the other girl based at this address

External Link/Members Only

Jay

Offline Urban_G

Thanks for the review, what are her tits and nips like? Can't really tell much from her pics.

Big, small, fake, saggy? :unknown:

Offline pumps

The ass is spectacular! lol

but i agree 30mins is all thats required.

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi urban_G

Her breasts are nice, big areola with big nipples, but I would say the few Hungarian/Romanian girls that I have seen that have larger breasts feel a bit Tenderised, not that firm, slight sag as they are big but were fine when I was sucking off them, but they looked good in my opinion.

Hope that helps jay
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 07:11:26 pm by Jayxxxxx »

Cal Sam

Booked appointment for 30 min which is £70 in her fee list.waited outside the hotel at the scheduled time.she texted me saying on lunch.be 5 min.so I waited up to 15 min until she said was ready.shes hot but she rushed me and ended early.in total my session was 15 min which is £40 in her profile but I paid £70.feel abit ripped off having to have spent have my fee on her having lunch or whatever

Offline jake9jake9

Even though it's on her likes list, can anyone confirm if she allows rimming (on her)?

Stealthshagger

now that is an ass for doggie anal..

Cal Sam

I thought she was a bit odd.

Offline pumps

Even though it's on her likes list, can anyone confirm if she allows rimming (on her)?

She does  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

I thought she was a bit odd.

Same here, but i ignored her shit and had my own fun with her arse.

CaptainRoscoe

Saw around the same time this was posted. Her ass felt amazing but I was too big for her so I couldn't destroy that ass as I had intended. She's no longer on AW. Hope she hasn't retired.

Offline pumps

Offline Brazilian Martian

Just read the info on her never tried Eastern European  mat visit her today angela External Link/Members Only 

Offline pumps

Just read the info on her never tried Eastern European  mat visit her today angela External Link/Members Only

Look up my review about her and read the whole thread before you commit to seeing her.....

Offline pumps

I'll  make it easy for you.

Again read the posts after the review as there's updates

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29769.0

Offline Brazilian Martian

Look up my review about her and read the whole thread before you commit to seeing her.....

Thank you for the heads up pumps I decided to visit secrets in Peckham instead of visiting angie

punther

arranged to see her in a hotel in south croydon

on arrival was told I would be met by a tall black man who was her 'friend' and would bring me to her room as the hotel was small(which it was) and she didnt want the receptionist knowing what she was doing in the hotel

I decided to walk....still think about what could have been with dat azz

current profile: External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

arranged to see her in a hotel in south croydon

on arrival was told I would be met by a tall black man who was her 'friend' and would bring me to her room as the hotel was small(which it was) and she didnt want the receptionist knowing what she was doing in the hotel

I decided to walk....still think about what could have been with dat azz

current profile: External Link/Members Only

That sounds fucked up man! I would have walked too.
You and a tall black man walking into a hotel together would of raised suspicion if they (hotel staff) were going to have any...

Which hotel was it?

I wouldn't lose any sleep over "dat azz" and what could have been, she barely knows how to clean it.

punther

cant remember the name it was a small one in south croydon not too far from the train station

nanabee