Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Oriental Yuri - Leicester  (Read 1704 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by RogerBoner]

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only
£120 1hr

Spur of the moment thing.  Text and got a quick response, booked for an hour later.  Directions given to a road nearby, then house number given on arrival.  It's in LE5, and isn't really very discreet given it's on a busy residential cul-de-sac.  Can't imagine the neighbours are oblivious to what's going on.

Door opens and there's all 5ft of 'Yuri'.  Welcomed in - *head bow*; *prayer hands* etc.  Then 'ooh - baybeee, you are over 18?  You are sure you are over 18 baybee?'  Somewhat taken aback, i manage '........yes?'.  'ok come in come in - here, hand wash' and she upturns a bottle of hand gel and empties enough out into my cupped hands to coat the top half of my body.  Laughs, oh no sorreeee baybeeee - then proceeds to try to scrape it out into hers, somewhat unsucessfully.  Now there's two kinds of hand gel - the cold type that evaporates, and the lubey kind that coats everything it touches and stays around for 20 minutes until you wash it off in desperation - this was the latter.

Onwards to the room.  Lube deposited onto a towel, I fatefully commit to an hour because i'm here now and she's short and not bad looking.  I found her voice and mannerisms instantly and increasingly irritating.  Amongst other things, she has this 'ooh i'm shy, giggle giggle' thing which is patently lathered on and does nothing for the mood (well, for me anyway).

20 minutes of admittedly decent massage followed, with some nice teasing and not much else.  Would have been better had she not talked to be honest, as the random giggle nonsense continued throughout.  At this point i resign myself to this being a one-pop job, which i'm not against and actually quite enjoyed the slow build-up.  Turn over and 'oooh baybee what is that' touches cock 'ooh' giggle giggle 'i'm shy i laugh' ... fucks sake.  She's slowly stripped most of her stuff off now and removes the final panties.  Her body could charitably be called 'cute' but i would lean more towards slightly chubby and not particularly sexy.  She was clean shaven below, but I didn't find her that attractive all said and done.  Age could be right at around 23, but if she'd told me she was nearer 30 i'd've bought it.  Face-wise, she's OK. A solid 6/10 maximum.

OWO would have been an extra £20 so on with the condom and 'i'm hungry, i eat your banana?' ... seriously ... 5 minutes of disappointing OW follows, then on she climbs.  some oohs and aahs and 'careful baybeeeeeee' and she's away.  She clearly prefers to be on top of these situations where she can control the action.  It was OK, nothing more, not helped by another industrial helping of lube to remove most of the sensation.  After maybe 10 minutes of this she starts with the 'cum cum cum baybeeee cum you cum now yes cum?' which always acts to achieve the exact opposite, so I decide to take control and see where we end up.  I ask her to turn over - more giggling and faffing, another helping of lube applied, and we settle on doggy.  I let her ease it in as she seems happier in control of things, then a couple of slow deep thrusts are followed by a gasp, 'urrrgh', 'no no no sorry no baybeeee sorry can't hurts no can't' and that's that.  Over she goes and requsts mish. Not content with derailing things thus, she then after 2 minutes of sensationless movement decides she needs to close her legs and play with herself while i end up fucking her almost closed pussy.  This just about does it for me, so I summon up all my powers and get the job done.  Not so much an orgasm as a fucking sigh of relief.

The clock's showing we're 40 minutes in at this point, and she duly fucks off for a shower, so it appears she's contrived to get the 1 hour booking to a point where it's way short of time but feasibly too late to bother trying to do anything else.  Back she comes and it's plain that's all folks so i get dressed and go.  She's thanking me and hoping to see me again (i'm sure she fucking is at that hourly rate) but honestly this was as oddly frustrating and irritating a booking as i've had in a while.

I genuinely tried to enjoy this - the massage was decent, she was giggly playful in an relentlessly annoying way, the sex was poor and punctuated with requsts to 'cum baybeeeeee' and the end result was a piss waste of time and money on my part.  I was going to give her a Neutral as she was at least pleasant and fairly OK looking, but the more i consider how annoying she was the more it triggers me so Negative it is!

:unknown:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Sounds like a well deserved red card to me matey, I was so close to booking her a few weeks ago to the point I’d already drove most of the way near her, but just wasn’t prepared to pay the extra owo cost, the text messages were 10 mins apart so I guess she was on a booking whilst texting me, didn’t want to walk straight into a still warm pussy, turned the car around and left it at that, after reading your review I’m glad I didn’t go through with it.
Nothing mire annoying than being told to cum especially when your nowhere near the end of your time

Offline Captainhowdy666

Annoys me when the get the orientals doing little bows every five minutes.
Stfu and suck my cock.
I’m never paying £70 for OW
No way no how.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 08:30:54 pm by Captainhowdy666 »