Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rochdale Grooming gang still not deported  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
How about fingerprinting and DNA swabbing all people who enter the UK?
Logistically very difficult. I have been disappointed by airport security even at big places like Heathrow. Bad attitude from staff and looked really lax even compared to places like Czech Republic.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Logistically very difficult. I have been disappointed by airport security even at big places like Heathrow. Bad attitude from staff and looked really lax even compared to places like Czech Republic.

For bad attitude America takes some beating, the immigration officers make you feel guilty even if you’re not.  :thumbsdown:

Offline cideruk

I suppose we could bin it at any time but could you imagine the hoo-ha!? I can't see that any UK leader would have the balls to stand up and say the ECHR is no longer fit for purpose so it either needs updating or we are going to ignore it.
Fact it came about as something designed to prevent another holocaust and prevent oppression means anyone who questions it will look a bit of a cunt. But, several years ago you couldn't have a conversation about immigration without being deemed a racist but that's changed a bit nowadays,  so who knows about next several years... maybe someone will be allowed to question if the the good intentions of the ECHR are being twisted and subverted by shitbags we're supposed to be protected from without that someone getting pilloried and condemned as a cunt.

We can tweak it as required, joys of being a free sovereign state.

Offline cideruk

Why difficult? Just make it a condition of entry.

Offline alabama1

For bad attitude America takes some beating, the immigration officers make you feel guilty even if you’re not.  :thumbsdown:

That's how it should be over here, intimidating, instead of all the friendly smiling faces.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why difficult? Just make it a condition of entry.

DNA is a step too far, fingerprinting is enough and already works in other countries.

Offline cideruk

Quick swab and fingerprint, next

Bish bosh

Offline Jimmyredcab

Quick swab and fingerprint, next

Bish bosh

Are you trolling ??????????

What other countries require a DNA sample to gain entry. ?????

Offline cideruk

No, I think it would help reduce crime and help catch immigrants that break the law.

There's a good argument for DNAing all new births in the UK.

Offline badsin

Please enlighten us?

Offline cideruk

Please enlighten us?

If the police had dna for every citizen it would hugely reduce crime.

Obviously would need laws in place that the information can't be passed on to insurers etc

Offline Jimmyredcab

Obviously would need laws in place that the information can't be passed on to insurers etc

What would you do about people who refused to give a DNA sample, get six coppers to hold them down.  :rolleyes:

Offline badsin

I cannot concur, sounds like something from North Korea 👎

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Certainly comes across as trolling, I can't believe he even thinks it would be possible.

NB

cideruk, that is a statement of my opinion not an invitation to start a debate on the subject.

Offline willie loman

No, I think it would help reduce crime and help catch immigrants that break the law.

it would help in crime detection, and i for one would want to know why we cant dna all newborns in britain.

Offline cideruk

What would you do about people who refused to give a DNA sample, get six coppers to hold them down.  :rolleyes:

For people entering the UK they are refused entry.

Offline cideruk

it would help in crime detection, and i for one would want to know why we cant dna all newborns in britain.

Just a train of thought, yes there's the civil liberties argument but those with nothing to hide have nothing to fear from it.