Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Hannah & Luscious Leah duo- Glasgow  (Read 2913 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6105069) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5124704) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bigdog82

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Messaged Hannah earlier today to arrange a 30 min duo with them both,  she said they were free at 7pm, I agreed on that time and got the postcode from her.

After arriving at 6.50pm I messaged to say I was in the st (charing cross area),  and to let me know when to come up and what address was, after waiting 35 mins and getting no reply to messages or calls I drove the 40 mins back home.

Another wasted punt by 2 chancers who obviously drop your booking at the sniff of a longer booking.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Didn’t even message back to offer an explanation or excuse.

Defo avoid guys unless you have plenty of time to waste!!!

Offline Bigdog82

Got message an hour later to say she seen my review and messaged me back to say their phones died and the charger was broke and they had to go to shops for a new one.
Said I shouldn’t have gave negative review.    For the record, my negative was based on the bad comms, radio silence when I got there and my potentially wasted journey, and obviously not based on any level of service.

Online Glesgaboy

It’s a neg.
well said man  :hi:

Offline Dman88

It’s a neg.
well said man  :hi:

+1 don’t feel bad you are well within your rights here. If both their phones had really died, why did they not contact you as soon as they were switched back on instead of browsing on here first? :thumbsdown:

Offline mikemole

Great intel - I had debated this duo, so thank you for the info.

Offline Abdhal

Both phones had died, but read your review.  :dash:
Thanks for the heads up.  :thumbsup:
Would imagine, they took in a longer booking, at short notice.  :thumbsdown:

Offline David1970

Thanks for the review was looking at visiting Leah this week, looks like back to the drawing board.

Offline Glasgow28

Bullshit excuse from them, both phones conveniently died and the charger also broke, nae bother. Sorry your time got wasted. 100% a negative and cheers for posting.

Offline The Man With No Name

Said I shouldn’t have gave negative review.

I suppose they were trying to tell you what to have for dinner tonight as well.

What a pair of cunts.

Offline seeker

Both phones died  :D
And for good luck the charger also broke  :lol:
What,
You dont  believe them  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

The only thing that died
Was the one brain cell these two chancers shared  :cool:

Offline Jock D

The only thing that died
Was the one brain cell these two chancers shared  :cool:

:lol: :thumbsup:

Offline Bru1901

Got message an hour later to say she seen my review and messaged me back to say their phones died and the charger was broke and they had to go to shops for a new one.
Said I shouldn’t have gave negative review.    For the record, my negative was based on the bad comms, radio silence when I got there and my potentially wasted journey, and obviously not based on any level of service.

With an excuse like that you prob would have gotten a shit punt

Atleast use the unexpected landlord excuse when in reality they both got 1 hour punts and discarded yours.