Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @Sarah_masseuse Birmingham  (Read 3307 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5427061) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for Sarah - masseuse (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Todde0909

External Link/Members Only The SP in question

Booking occurred in Birmingham earlier this week. £60 for 30 minute incall, tantric massage with hr finish.

The service might be too vanilla for some but it was what I was looking for at the time.
The girl in question is factually attractive with a good body. Started lying on my back with her massaging my back and legs. The massage quality was good and helped relieved tension, whilst doing this her fingers went through my arse and balls. After I turned over and she was doing b2b massage. Her body felt great and she allowed me to touch her bum and tits but didn’t push any further (think this is as far as you can go with her).

Finished with a good handjob and ball rubbing to get me to cum. Showered at the end (was offered at the start as well). As said she may be too vanilla for some but it was what I was looking for at the time.

Offline Jasonk71

Offline Todde0909

Yep, she seems to tour a bit from what I could see.

Offline Jaymes

Think Aberdeen is the common place to “park” accounts