Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GEA - Gabrielle  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Jimminy

External Link/Members Only

Comms: all OK via the agency

Venue: Usual flat near the SECC

Cost: £150.00 for 1 hour

Buzzed in, Gabrielle hiding behind the door. First impression was very disappointed as this girl is nowhere near a size 12 and I would say at least a 16, not just holding a bit of weight, but with big thighs and big tits and only 5'2", a proper BBW. At this point I seriously considered walking, but the WG came across friendly and personable and quite genuine, not caked in makeup and not a false eyelash to be seen - girl next door and I thought quite a nice looking girl (facially)

The meet itself was really good though, watersports on me, rimming on me including on all fours with her behind me playing with my balls and cock at the same time, lots of french kissing, 69 (clean and fresh), sex in a couple of positions and cim to finish.

The meeting was definitely a positive, but once again let down by the Agencies Profiles.

If you like a BBW, Gabrielle would be where to go.

Online David1970

Thank for the review

GEA need to get a grip of their profiles, they are taking the piss, no in fact they are just plain lying.
I know lately they got caught doing a B&S, but no one would believe their profiles, wrong descriptions and wrong services offered. :dash:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 08:19:25 pm by David1970 »

Offline Jimminy

Totally Agree D, pissing me right off!

Offline Clattypats

Good review  :thumbsup:

Never really thought about booking her at GEA as the most I'll go to is a size 12, but thought she was about a 14 just looking at her profile pictures...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 08:46:31 pm by Clattypats »

Offline zag69

Hooring is a dying trade, good looking girls are making more from only fans that they'd ever get from hooring. Sad but true  :(

Offline Bru1901

Hooring is a dying trade, good looking girls are making more from only fans that they'd ever get from hooring. Sad but true  :(

Dont believe all the £numbers you see in the sun

All fake

Online David1970

Hidden Image/Members Only