Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Victoria cute sexy Thai lady' vivastreet, Leamington spa  (Read 3214 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: lower end of town in Leamington Spa, near to train station

Price: £120 1hour

Comms were good, contacted asking for a booking at 15:00, quick reply telling me she would be available for an hour booking 15:15, follow up text with details of prices and her location, replied back to her i would be happy with 15:15

Following the postcode given unfortunately I did end up at building one over from the location she is currently staying at but this was not a problem as I try to arrive a few minutes early incase of confusion, quick phone call to her and she directs me to the entrance to the apartment she is in

Upon arrival I can confirm this is the girl from the pictures, small petite thai look very cute, wearing dressing gown to answer door, directs me to bathroom and asks me to wash hands before entering bedroom

Once in the bedroom and handed paperwork over she steps out for a minute to store the cash, as soon as she reenters removes gown and is wearing white nurse outfit from vivastreet pictures, no kissing on mouth but plenty of light kisses across neck and chest accompanied with attention paid to my cock
After a few minutes of touching she removes the outfit and begins rubbing against me with her back to me allowing cock between thighs

With the cock now at full mast she takes a condom from the side and begins OW while kneeling in front, there is a full mirror on the wardrobe that gave an excellent view as she did this, during she also had a few moments of locking eye contact and smiling as she worked

Moving to the bed we begin with missionary, she was more than happy with legs over my shoulders or wrapped around my waist taking a hard pounding for a while.
After the first pop we both take a few minutes to recuperate before she begins to give me a back massage, this was also very good plenty of pressure working into neck and shoulders.
After thoroughly pulverising my back she instructs me to roll over and after a few minutes of work gets the old fella back to full mast, on with a fresh rubber and she gets on top for cowgirl, and where I thought she could take the pounding before she can ride just as hard!
We end switching to doggy and I dump second pop in the bag
Last few minutes spent cleaning up and cooling off, left the apartment with a smile after just over the hour mark

Offline Straightsix

The video clips on these profiles is fantastic. Glad you enjoyed yourself, she's hot.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish