Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Shoreditch  (Read 3094 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline adamwestbb

Link: External Link/Members Only 1hr @ £200

Venue - Nice, clean, modern, private apartment in Shoreditch. Discreet.

Girl - Pretty, young, mid 20's. Slim size 6 or 8 maybe. Gym toned. Definitely a head turner in the streets with the whole package. Very charming personality, easy going, open minded, not a ounce of bitchiness. Pictures are spot on.

Services - OWO, LFK, Sex

Deed - Dressed in lingerie, looking very presentable. Jump out the shower and into LFK (was some tongue but not wrestling so to speak). Admiring her toned body. She goes into OWO, nice suction, was ok but I've had better. More of a GFE feel. Back and forth between OWO and LFK. Round 1 and I pop in the bag while on top. Some chit chat and into round 2 into the A-hole, she works hard in various position. I pop in the bag once again.

Verdict - A great all round SP if you're looking for GFE. She has the looks, the charm, the personality, and tries her best to offer a good service. She is not for you if you want PSE.

WIR - Not sure. I think i just had to tick her off after seeing so many glowing reviews of her. She provided a great service but lacked the fire that comes with a PSE service (which I appreciate is not what she advertises anyway)

Offline hermanmunster

Venue - Nice, clean, modern, private apartment in Shoreditch. Discreet.

Girl - Pretty, young, mid 20's. Slim size 6 or 8 maybe. Gym toned. Definitely a head turner in the streets with the whole package. Very charming personality, easy going, open minded, not a ounce of bitchiness. Pictures are spot on.

Services - OWO, LFK, Sex

Deed - Dressed in lingerie, looking very presentable. Jump out the shower and into LFK (was some tongue but not wrestling so to speak). Admiring her toned body. She goes into OWO, nice suction, was ok but I've had better. More of a GFE feel. Back and forth between OWO and LFK. Round 1 and I pop in the bag while on top. Some chit chat and into round 2 into the A-hole, she works hard in various position. I pop in the bag once again.

Verdict - A great all round SP if you're looking for GFE. She has the looks, the charm, the personality, and tries her best to offer a good service. She is not for you if you want PSE.

WIR - Not sure. I think i just had to tick her off after seeing so many glowing reviews of her. She provided a great service but lacked the fire that comes with a PSE service (which I appreciate is not what she advertises anyway)

Couldn't agree more.

Offline Maverick1808

Good review OP.

I saw Mia at the end of 2020, i keep meaning to arrange a return visit before i do a review as i like 2 punts with an SP now before reviewing, unless it’s truly horrendous then i’ll review straight away.

Mia is an absolute stunner and with all holes on offer she’s definitely worth a visit, but i just felt something was missing after my visit, i wasn’t in a rush go back like i have been with other SP’s.

Online last_days_of_logan

How is it that so many people are reviewing her?

Does she ask for reviews?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

How is it that so many people are reviewing her?

Does she ask for reviews?

Probably not, may just see alot of guys so as a % she gets lots of reviews?

Probably not, may just see alot of guys so as a % she gets lots of reviews?

Probably, its just a staggering amount of review both on AW and here, she might hold a mini record

Offline The Italian Stallion

Probably, its just a staggering amount of review both on AW and here, she might hold a mini record
I have also visited her three times and she has never mentioned reviews.

I have also visited her three times and she has never mentioned reviews.

i wonder who has a better review to positive ratio on the site

Offline The Italian Stallion

i wonder who has a better review to positive ratio on the site
I read more here. In the AW I'm does not read comments. I have no idea what it says there.I don't even leave feedback there.

Offline adamwestbb

I'd imagine she see's a lot of clients and it seems she understands how to keep clients happy. I think the fact she kept getting good reviews on here is what compelled we to go visit.... see what all the fuss is about  :D

Probably not a return visit from me but worth ticking off for sure.

Offline thesatellite90

This was my experience with her. Lovely girl and perfectly nice service but seemed to lack a bit of fire and passion.