Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Nico - South Kensington  (Read 3380 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6182132) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline deantannn

External Link/Members Only

duration:1 hour

Price: 300 (extra 50 for CIM)

Logistics: She is quick to reply and very honest on what she provides. be warn if you do not know Chinese, you will have trouble but she tried to make it super easy for me.

Location: Super Easy to Get too but the entrance is a bit too public for my interest

Looks: The pictures are surprisingly accurate. I was super worried that she was a scam with the high price and photos showing a face looking photoshop and a smoking body but when I saw her, my mind was blown, her pictures are pretty much her (face slightly photoshop but I would say 90% similar just that in real life, she looks less like a barbie doll). Her boobs were beautiful and I couldnt stop worshipping it.

services:
So I havenot punted like in almost forever due to fear of catching the big C so was extremely desperate to cum and on top of that super awkward and nervous. Started with a shower where she washed me (with herself not getting wet -- bit weird) where is uses the soap and her hands to get me super horny. I was so turned on that I wasnt sure I could wait for the bedroom (I havent had a lady touch me so sensually in forever!!!! my partner is pretty shit in bed). As soon i got back to the room and dried up, she ask me to lie down and gave me one of the most intense blowjobs ever, she kept bringing me close to cumming then slowly tease me with her tongue and lips doing various actions under my knob head. This kept going till I just lost it and jump her, grab the condom and then pump her like a rabbit on batteries till i came. She held me close as I shiver in estasy. I swear the session was so intense that I just couldnt move afterwards where is offer me a massage, sadly this is where her skills fell short, her massage was terrible however I was still enjoying the sight of her boobs and my body still numb from the session.

Overall: I will say her BJ skills are 9/10 the best ever. Her attitude till the massage was 8/10. Her massage 0/10 (though i think i am part of a minority who actually cares about the massage and would like one before and after a session). Overall definitely a positive

WIR: Not sure base on the price but again I think too much with my small head and it craves to meet her tongue again so you never know.

Offline Young_gent14

Sounds cool, but her profile says she only see Asian guys - is that correct?  :hi:

Offline iq129

The term Asian is wrongly used in Britain. Asians are wrongly referred to as people from the Indian sub-continent. The girl probably means Asians such as those from the Far East.

Offline deantannn

Sounds cool, but her profile says she only see Asian guys - is that correct?  :hi:

I think so but when she say asian i think she means chinese, korean, japanese enthicity.

Offline iq129

I think so but when she say asian i think she means chinese, korean, japanese enthicity.

Yes, this is what I explained above. Britain must be the only country where real Asians such as Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc. are not called Asians.

Offline Young_gent14

It sounds like my point has got mixed up in irrelevant semantics here..

:dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The term Asian is wrongly used in Britain. Asians are wrongly referred to as people from the Indian sub-continent. The girl probably means Asians such as those from the Far East.
What has this got to do with this review.   :unknown:

You cannot possibly know what she means and any speculation on your part only serves to derails the thread.

If it concerns you that much contact her and ask if she means Asians as in those who live in Asia or Asian as in those classed as a race and originate from China, Mongolia, North and South Korea, japan, Vietnam, Cambodia etc.

Offline iq129

I was expanding upon Young Gent’s comments. Deantann also mentioned something similar and speculated too. But I will refrain from speculating as such. Please pardon me.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 04:41:56 pm by iq129 »

Offline Dashing

Cheers for the TOFTT  :thumbsup:.

No mention of CIM in the review, so the reference to 'extra 50 for CIM' is the price quoted for an extra rather than a service you received and paid for. Is that right, OP?

Price: 300 (extra 50 for CIM)

Offline Young_gent14

I was expanding upon Young Gent’s comments. Deantann also mentioned something similar and speculated too. But I will refrain from speculating as such. Please pardon me.

I was actually expecting a simple ‘yes’, ‘no’ or ‘not sure, didn’t ask’ from deantann...

It’s a bit worrying we’re still talking about race here..  :dash:

Offline Dashing

Blurb says '24', AW says 'Not Specified', where would you place her agewise now that you've seen her?

Offline deantannn

Cheers for the TOFTT  :thumbsup:.

No mention of CIM in the review, so the reference to 'extra 50 for CIM' is the price quoted for an extra rather than a service you received and paid for. Is that right, OP?

Yup, it was quoted not something I actually partake in.

Offline deantannn

Blurb says '24', AW says 'Not Specified', where would you place her agewise now that you've seen her?

I aint good with ages but I think late 20's.

Offline golden bull

I thought this one would be a tgtbt but thanks for clarification that she is real and she looks 😋.
One pop only? Did she say Asian only?

Offline deantannn

I thought this one would be a tgtbt but thanks for clarification that she is real and she looks 😋.
One pop only? Did she say Asian only?

Not sure about the one pop as I am a one pop kind of guy so didnt try again.

The asian thing is on her profile page.

Offline Lewboy

She only sees East Asian basically? That’s annoying, I wonder why.

Offline xyfek

Are there that many Asian guys in London ready to shell out £300 an hour? :unknown:

I think she'll have a dusty phone soon enough.

Offline AdultishColombo

Can you clarify on age? I know a lot of oriental SPs put down very young ages and turn out to be 40+.

Is breast size accurate?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 10:25:20 am by AdultishColombo »

Offline Dashing