Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RealLifeBeauty (Nathaly) - Edinburgh (Touring)  (Read 1659 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6172585) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ArchibaldPK

Hi,

English isn't my first language, so sorry in advance for any mistakes or misspellings.

I booked originally this girl:
External Link/Members Only

But it was this one who appeared:

Date:
02-April-2021

Royal Mile, near the UK Government building.

The booking:
Quick and easy by text.

Service:
30 min £80 (DFK, OWO)

The girl:
Brazilian, almost not english, but we managed to communicate with google translated and some Spanish. Definitely the girl on the pictures (second and third link). Pretty face, nice natural boobs, nice ass and lovely Black/red pussy (if that make sense). she had a child birds mark on her tommy but really noticeable. Her body wasn't as fit as in the pictures, but still great. Age, her profile says 25, I would said it is about right. She was really friendly and had a great attitude all the time, it really felt like a GF experience.

The aparment:
Acceptable but a little bit messy, specially the bathroom. Room feels clean and spacious.

The meeting:
I arrived 5 minutes early, and she sent me a text saying she wan't ready yet… I wait for about 15 min in total. When open the door, she was wearing black underwear, I was suspicious that she wasn't the same girl that I original booked, but it was hard to tell at the time, it was confirmed after the meeting she wasn’t the same that I originally booked.

Paperwork and straight to business. She was engaged with DFK and nice bj skills (spiting, balls and looking into my eyes). I did her pussy which was clean and nice, then she masturbated for me and I penetrated her and finished on her boobs.

Conclusion:
10/10. I enjoyed very much and I will repeated again for sure.

This is my first review I will appreciate any feedback to improve in the future. Also I think this is catalogue as B & S, so not sure if I should include that on the title or doing something different.

Hidden Image/Members Only