Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Narrowing down the HL for this week Help  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Apu

Who should be my 2 wg's this week?
 some background on them too thanks, bloody AW is full of positive liars

- Bella XoX - Her reviews are 50-50, says she's getting a belly.. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
-  DivineDeea - Never heard of her, is her englsh good ? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
- Vanessa$  - ??? good condition/ Mint? Prime or past it ? Lol  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
-  AYSHA_... External Link/Members Only  - hows her face? is she arab? muslim?  or is it a turn on tool ?

I've been looking at reviews/ this site... so I've paid my due diligence, but its coming closer to the weekend/friday and I need to break this 1 month drought and I want a great weekend.

Please vote or tip me off on anything I should know. Im not a newb to this but I feel a bit vulnerable after a few punts with EE's that dont DFK or OWO  :cry:
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Apu

bump

anyone have anything to say on bella, aysha, divine deea, vanessa$

LL

Aysha looks hot. Sorry no info on any of them but Aysha is the one I'd take a punt on.

Offline danny.simons

Not seen any of them and with the exception of Bella, they are all expensive! So I would say make sure you get some reliable information before taking the risk on them

If it were me choosing though, would have to go for DivineDeea  ... personal preference but in my opinion, wow!

always_a_winner

I've seen Vanessa on a few occasions.  She's fit and very naughty.  Great fuck in my opinion and lovely girl to boot.

Offline akauya

« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:06:13 pm by akauya »

always_a_winner

No, but I definitely want to

Offline the lurker

I have seen Aysha, she was pretty good, doesn't like Muslim punters though so avoid if you are one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18107.msg280970;topicseen#msg280970

Offline backofthenet

On Bella - yes, I reviewed her recently and though she was cheap as chips and v enthusiastic, her jelly belly did linger in my mind after I'd posted.

Have just posted about the fucking gorgeous Natasha 22x in the review section - who has now dropped her prices - for only £10 more than Bella for a half hour session you could be nuzzling on her immaculate little lady garden. Simply no comparison.

Offline Apu