Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA- shoreditch high st  (Read 1983 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Iamgroot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet occurred in October 2020.
Booking via text the day before. Comms were good. Confirmed booking next day in the morning after receiving her text to check if were still ok for today.

Let into the building and took the lift to her apartment level.
She opened the door in black lingerie. At first site I was taken aback by her looks and momentarily froze. She smiled knowingly and led me in. Looks just like her photos and very slim, size 6 is about right.
Exchanged £200 and was offered a shower which I took despite having had on before leaving. I thought I need to max my service with such a beauty, especially forking out £200 which is my upper limit.
I walked out and she was lying on the bed. I was already hard in anticipation.
Started with sensual soft  LFK standing.  She then sat at the edge of her bed and started OWO. Great tongue action. I was so excited that it wasn’t long before my juices were stirring. I stopped as there is no CIM.
On with the cover and she leaned back on her back and spread her legs. Having hardly experienced A levels I thought I’d go straight for the arse. No hesitation from Mia. She can take anal well. Stayed in this missionary position until I came.
Went to the bathroom to clean up and returned. Some general chit chat with her soft sexy voice before round 2. Some DFK, then OWO on the bed. Switched to go DATY. Clean and smooth pussy. On with the condom and started conventional vaginal sex which feels better to me. Cowgirl, and then doggy until I came.
Cleaned up and left with a broad smile in a daze from the memory of the last hour. Mia came across as a friendly softly spoken innocent girl with a dirty glint in her eye. Received a nice thank you text from Mia on the journey home.
Will revisit.

Offline CODE51

Nice review op, I’ve put her on my hotlist positive to negative ratio deffo looks promising that’s for the review