Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melinda: Olina-Bayswater - A nice Punt  (Read 817 times)

59 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110633) (47 positive, 11 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JauntyDude

My first review here, but definitely not my 1st Punt. Reviews of the review are most welcome.

The punt was on an evening in late March. I had my eyes on Melinda for some time, after a couple of  positive reviews here.
External Link/Members Only

Comms: Via Texts with Olina, simple and efficient, confirmed in 10 min. 140/h - I get a regular's discount from Olina.

Location: Flat in a large apartment building 7-8 mins walk from bayswater station, the building has an entry-phone system as well as a concierge, the guy greeted me, I said a casual 'Hi' and walked straight to the lift. A very decent sized and well furnished flat as far as WG's flats go. The bedroom and the bathroom were reasonably clean and tidy. No Flatmate, 1 room flat.

The Girl: A little dicey start - Usual behind the door routine, was in a hurry to close the door and pull me inside. The first thought that occurred to me after I had the chance of taking a good look was - It's a B&S! Walk out Dude  But then, same girl or not, she was giving the same vibes as the numerous skilful and amenable WGs from the Soi's of Bangkok, whose company I had enjoyed many years ago. So I decided to stay.  She is petite, probably in early 30's with a shapely body and D cups. Face wise Average, has some tattoos. She has limited English skills but we managed to communicate.

The Act: After paperwork, we went for a joint shower where she cleaned my parts very throughly and gave a mini soapy massage to my nether regions as well. Back to the bedroom, I asked to start with a massage which lead on to more sensual massaging a bit of kissing(No DFK). She had bad breath, so I did not proceed with any kind of kissing let alone DFK. I went on to  tell her the things I wanted and she  happily complied to all, after more sensual massaging of my cock and the general area around it, I asked her to start OWO, which she did quite well with some good ball sucking and licking around the gooch as well. Then I asked her to give me some rimming, and boy she is a great Rimmer. After probably one of the longest and best Rimmings of my life, After another round of OWO I asked her to gear up the upright soldier for action. We did CG, doggy and finally I came with good old mish. She cleaned me up, went to clean herself. Afterwards I asked for a relaxing massage, I am a one pop man, so about 5 mins before the end of the hour she asked me if I wanted a shower to which I said - yes, another joint shower - she cleaned me up well. I dressed , said good bye and left may be a few mins over the hour.

Conclusion A Positive in my experience. She may not be a great looker, but provides great service.Though I was the one leading and guiding her, she wasn't a robot. She offered and suggested things and added nice little touches here and there by herself. Good I decided to stay and not walk out.

Positives:
Attitude, Attitude, Attitude!
Good skills - OWO, Rimming and Massage was decent too
Her English is limited but she makes an effort to communicate

Negatives:
Bad Breath, DFK is a must for me.
Should have recent pics on the website

Will I go back? Yes, but only after confirming DFK

Happy Punting Mates!!