Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetexotica - Hoxton  (Read 3347 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5779821) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Buenos2006

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a very spontaneous late night positive punt after walking from another - very negative! - booking in Hackney (see review just left). Her green light was on and was surprised my call was answered as it was so late but she sounded very pleasant and happy to take the booking. On arrival 10 minutes later, I was met by a very friendly Aussie woman of Lebanese ethnicity - as expected from her accurate profile. Decided to stay for an hour and paid £180. Included kissing, OWO, CIM, RO.  No anal but not my thing so not concerned.

She is very attractive, slim and lithe - just my type and couldn’t really believe my luck after having walked from another booking and having called on the off chance my night of spontaneous punting adventure might be rescued. We chatted for a while which was a nice build up. She was very friendly and told me about her travel plans. I hopped in the shower in eager anticipation of what was to follow.

Started with some soft caressing and kissing. Her body really turned me on being so sexy and slim and she is nicely tanned. Things did start to go downhill when she rejected my nipple kissing and was completely unresponsive to my light fingering and reverse oral and admitted that she didn’t really enjoy these things. However the mood was rescued when her OWO magic began on me. Wet, sloppy rhythmic sucking with ball sucking and shaft licking and then sensational deepthroating. This continued for a good 10 minutes making me so throbbing hard I needed to fuck. Started in mish with some deep pounding which she seemed to love. Doggy and cowgirl followed but I started to think that oral technique again so suggested we return to that and finish with CIM. She obliged and whilst cupping my balls and slowly stroking my shaft sucked me perfectly until I exploded in her mouth. She doesn’t swallow but this is clearly stated on her profile so I knew this in advance.

Before leaving this review I noticed that she has 2 negative reviews on here and some suggestion that she offered bareback in the past. I wasn’t aware of this prior to the booking as it was so last minute. However there was no suggestion of this in my booking and her profile does now state that she would refuse bareback requests.

This is a positive for me due to her very friendly demeanour, sexy lithe body and amazing OWO and CIM.

Offline david_mason

Another 100% barebacker! Beware

Offline Fully Sated

Another 100% barebacker! Beware

Overall: No real upside, so one to be avoided. She also tried to jump on my dick without protection and admitted to being a barebacker with clients who are willing to pay extra (saw that unprotected had been listed before - and noted on UKP - but had been removed when I saw her).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tomcat

Hidden Image/Members Only

If she's wise on prEP but doesn't stop you catching something else, so yes beware.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 11:36:00 am by Tomcat »

Offline david_mason

Doesn't really warrant a new post but the below is another 100% barebacker!

External Link/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Doesn't really warrant a new post but the below is another 100% barebacker!

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for warning, source?

Offline david_mason

Thanks for warning, source?

Source is text messaging this morning :) You can text her and verify this as well

Offline Meursault

I don't know why we are polluting review threads with other allegations. There's a separate thread for all of that.