Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GamerGirlNextDoor - Southend  (Read 2827 times)

6 review(s) for EnglishStunner95 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline robo90

External Link/Members Only

This review took place in the last couple of weeks and wanted to post asap to warn others.

Comms: Good Comms, easy to arrange booking, likes to call to confirm you have read profile and know pricing.

Location: Nice apartment, easy to find in SS1. Likes you to park at a certain location so she can see who it is (she's on about 6th floor and its about 2mins walk away where you're 'inspected' :D

Price: £115 for 1 hour (didn't have a fiver and didn't want to seem like a tight arse and ask for it back, was hoping this would translate to a better service but guess this was already doomed from the start!

Services: Kissing, OW (OWO was stated but not offered), RO  :vomit:, and sex in multiple positions all on offer

The WG: Looked very plain, limited makeup, tbh when she opened the door I thought I had the wrong address but noticed the huge boobs and guessed I had the right place, a little bit heavier than in photos but I'd travelled to far to be questioning it too much! Very slight smell of smoke on her and an overpowering smell I smelt later!

The Punt: Opened the door, short, big tits, girl next door type (definitely not an English stunner as her previous profile name), friendly enough, chatty and into a room straight ahead with a nice big comfy double bed, money exchanged, went off to stash then onto the bed. Started chatting, pleasant enough thought it won't be long until we'll get down to action, she seemed to talk for ages, at least 10minutes I'd guess. Got bored of this as wasn't really there to talk so started to try to initiate something, started groping her boobs, they were definitely natural and huge! This moved onto some kissing, definitely not DFK and basically closed lips, definitely tell she's a smoker at this point, with seemingly no interest from her. Then she took my cock out from my boxers and starting wanking me, wasn't long before the condom was on and she started some OW, I questioned this as thought it would be OWO but she said not on first meet and next time it would be ok, wtf? I was definitely clean as always shower thoroughly beforehand so no reason to decline this service imo. OW was decent enough and should have just enjoyed this tbh but she suggested we fuck, I could sense the sap rising quite quickly so instead suggested so RO.... what a mistake this was!

So I pulled down her knickers and started licking her pussy then noticed this almighty, god awful smell and a taste similar to piss. I really can't put into words how repugnant this was, an instant erection killer. I quickly withdraw and made an excuse I needed a piss so I could rinse my mouth out. Came back and thought there's no way I'm going back there again and would go for OW and then go, this wasn't going to happen unfortunately, seemingly nothing would get me back up to full mast, so she said maybe it's nerves (I didn't have the heart to tell her it wasn't that but really I should've!) so opted for a massage, after 10mins or so I thought I could face oral again, so after what seemed like a military operation of removing all traces of the oil (apparently this can affect condoms... who knew) it was on with the condom for more OW, this was good again then she asked me how I wanted to finish, I thought, lets try sex at least and try and get my moneys worth. She jumped on top for some cowgirl, didn't really feel all that good to me but again, the smell was coming back which made me go limp. She jumped off and finished me off by hand, some of this went on the bed sheets, I apologised and she said it wasn't a problem as she had to change them often anyway.... which apparently is once a week :scare:. I'm not so much of a prude to think that bedsheets would be immaculately clean but surely you'd expect them to be changed at least daily especially if a significant amount of man batter lands on them! Seems odd to me that some aspects of safety/hygiene are so well orchestrated where other very simple things like showering and clean bedsheets seem to be lacking.... severely imo.

Summary: Friendly SP, big tits good OW however OWO was advertised but not on offer, on first meet anyway. Obviously the overwhelming negative in this is the smell from her pussy, I really cannot describe how bad this was and it made me go to the nearest shop and spend £5 (I really should've asked for the fiver back after all) on a bottle of Listerine so I wasn't going to be sick recollecting the event on my way home, although the smell did seem to stay in my nostrils and came wafting back to me a few times over the next couple of days.

Visit Again: NO! Was expecting so much more but left feeling very disappointed. It was a toss up between her an Annali and I let the pricing affect my judgement too much.

Offline robo90

Apologies, on title I should've put 'GamerGirlNextDoor - Southend' can this be edited?

Offline Skippy2708

What a shame but a good review and would definitely put me off.  I had considered a visit but this has totally made my mind up.  Shame you didn’t go with Annili, she is well worth the extra money and is always fresh and immaculate.  Sweet tasting pussy as well.  Good luck on your next punt.

My review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=290932.msg3035435#msg3035435
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 10:43:32 am by Skippy2708 »

Offline robo90

What a shame but a good review and would definitely put me off.  I had considered a visit but this has totally made my mind up.  Shame you didn’t go with Annili, she is well worth the extra money and is always fresh and immaculate.  Sweet tasting pussy as well.  Good luck on your next punt.

My review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=290932.msg3035435#msg3035435

Tbh my experience was completely different to the review of FunTimes69, which MarkS69 did comment it seemed a bit suspect the whole timing of the review especially.... kicking myself for not noticing it myself.

Her pussy was also very hairy whereas on her profile it mentioned shaved completely, although don't think that would've made much of a difference!

Will definitely visit Annali next time I can convince myself Southend isn't too far to venture.... probably won't take much convincing!

Offline fatboy

Robo, thanks for the review, very detailed and informative.
This WG has been on my 'maybe' list for ages and I did ring her once but always have been doubtful.
I can forgive lots of things but not personal hygiene.
Cheers,  FB.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 07:20:09 pm by fatboy »

Offline Magner

That’s one off the hot list, Shame as she looked very appealing.

Offline fatboy

That’s one off the hot list, Shame as she looked very appealing.
I'd hate to see your hotlist Magner, must be pages long but you seem to be knocking them off
very quickly haha.
Reckon you are trying to beat our JayEZ2K's record of reviews in six months after joining UKP !
Keep on keeping on, FB.  :drinks:

Offline Magner

I'd hate to see your hotlist Magner, must be pages long but you seem to be knocking them off
very quickly haha.
Reckon you are trying to beat our JayEZ2K's record of reviews in six months after joining UKP !
Keep on keeping on, FB.  :drinks:

Just looked up JAYEZ2K, punting legend! As a married man I couldn’t find the time,lol.

In regards to Adult Work hot lists, when a girl comes off of Adult Work and disappears off my Hot list, when they come back to the re appear or do most wg’s just set up a new profile? Some stunners I have seen have gone and I am praying they come back.

Offline DeadFox

I did text her once about a meet but she was busy. I was a little put off with £115 price, so I never tried again. Thanks for the nfo. Does anyone remember the reviews of the old pro woman who had a hygiene problem downstairs ? Those reviews were also very entertaining. She was/is in Southend.

Offline wizzo9

I did text her once about a meet but she was busy. I was a little put off with £115 price, so I never tried again. Thanks for the nfo. Does anyone remember the reviews of the old pro woman who had a hygiene problem downstairs ? Those reviews were also very entertaining. She was/is in Southend.

Are you referring to Sv66?  She seems to have gone off the radar at present , as profile is de-activated.

Offline DeadFox

Are you referring to Sv66?  She seems to have gone off the radar at present , as profile is de-activated.

Yer, that's her. Not surprised she's packed in.