Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recommend a big busty blonde in the midlands cim owo swallow and rimming?  (Read 2343 times)

mrspunky

Hi all can anyone recommend a youngish blonde less than thirty who does owo,cim,swallow and ideally rimming. Ideally midlands but can travel further? Thanks

Offline Mij

Hi,

Try PasssionateBlonde (Anna) External Link/Members Only

Def all that you have asked for...amazing attitude and looks. Tall, size 10, natural boobs. Does incalls and outcalls.....can be tricky to get hold of as she is in high demand, esp as she is quitting the business in the next few weeks. She def needs to be on everyone's bucket-list though!

I've seen her 10+ times....every time was amazing....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi,

Try PasssionateBlonde (Anna) External Link/Members Only

Def all that you have asked for...amazing attitude and looks. Tall, size 10, natural boobs. Does incalls and outcalls.....can be tricky to get hold of as she is in high demand, esp as she is quitting the business in the next few weeks. She def needs to be on everyone's bucket-list though!

I've seen her 10+ times....every time was amazing....

Ditto. I left her FB:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9082.msg134865;topicseen#msg134865

She has been well recommended by numerous members, but difficult to get hold of. Search under "1367599".
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 08:12:49 am by CoolTiger »

mrspunky

Online fredhiggins

Lisa32FF touring Bham soon
see adultwork

Rayz

Donnax dirty slut but heard hard to get hold of these days. I saw her about 8 years back she was slimmer then too. She is getting on a bit now but looks good for age.