Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady_Red_x - Glasgow Incall Quickie  (Read 3132 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mikemole

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Swift and polite response by text (mobile was visible on AW), clear instructions provided.

Fee: £40 for 15 mins.

Date/Location: Couple of weeks ago/Clydebank flat close to train station.

Looks: Went off the solid review provided by Asian guy and would concur with his description - WG is relatively tall, short hair and 14/16 in size.  Not facially attractive IMO but she has a big arse, huge droopy tits and her attitude was spot on.

The Meet: Met at the door by the SP in full view, friendly welcome with a kiss.  Some light chat, paperwork exchanged then invited to the bedroom, where we both undressed with standing FK and some fondling.  Continued kneeling FK on the bed, where SP went to work with a good HJ before I hopped off the bed for standing OWO.  Technique here was really good - wet, sloppy and all over shaft and balls.  SP lay flat, going deep on my cock - I lightly face-fucked her, whilst groping and slapping her ass.

Bagged up and got into doggy, SP was pretty tight for a big lass and very wet.  Got plenty encouragement to fuck her hard, so duly obliged until SP dropped to her knees and wanked me off onto her tits and chin.  Cleaned up and kissed goodbye.

Overall: Was rounding off my week of quickies and hoped to finish on a high - this SP did not disappoint.  £40 for the range of services received was excellent VFM, combined with an great attitude.

MM

Offline Ebonylover

Great review, not seen her at her new incall location yet but need to get around to it

Agree with a lot of what youve said, not a stunner but good looking enough and a great shag with a tight pussy. Best part about her is her happiness to suck cock, takes facefucking and will suck you dry

Online Glesgaboy

Good review bud.
She is a sound SP for a quickie and a great BJ
 :hi:

Offline Asian guy

That’s good my review worked for you.

She’s got a good attitude and is value for money

Offline Uncle Buck

Very good review. She’s definitely not my type but seems she delivers.

Online Cash up front

Totally agree with Ebonylover. Look forward to seeing her in the new flat. Loves to sock the boaby.

Offline mikemole

Thanks for the feedback lads - she is indeed a solid SP.