Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.emma xx Dundee  (Read 2453 times)

65 review(s) for sexy.Emma xx (47 positive, 9 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline stevebiscuit

External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £80

This is why this site works. Emma is not the type of wg I go for, for some reason I don't trust profiles with just a couple of photos that are just professional photos. But after reading I decided to try. Tried a couple of weeks ago but couldn't get a time to suit. Tried again today and I'm so glad. Not sure i have much to add to the other reviews but I'll add anyway.

Flat is in the city centre, parking not great a few streets away but no a major issue. Lovely flat well maintained.

Usual hiding behind the door. Emma is gorgeous wearing a purple lingerie set 10/10. very friendly, offered a shower and water.

Paperwork out the way and stripped, asked what I wanted to start with. Went for kissing and some touching. My hands were everywhere. Not DFK but fk which was good. I gave her oral, then oral on me. Asked if I wanted own or ow. Never been offered a choice before. Went own of course. Now I'm not the biggest fan of oral, it just doesn't do much for me anyway, but I found it to be too sloppy for my me. She had lube on it and spitting which was too much, but if that's what you like she's the girl for you. Then sex is a couple of positions and finished.

Very happy and think I will be back.

Offline Subboy1980

I saw her years ago, very attractive and gave good service.
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline stevebiscuit

Just read it back, own should be owo. Stupid auto correct

Offline 1980Tam

How was her attitude , she been a bit iffy ,

Offline stevebiscuit

How was her attitude , she been a bit iffy ,

She was great, no problems at all. I found her very friendly.  In what was has she been a bit iffy?

Offline 1980Tam

She was great, no problems at all. I found her very friendly.  In what was has she been a bit iffy?

She has spades of attitude. You must have got her on a good day