Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Valentina Aberdeen  (Read 1618 times)

9 review(s) for Wild Valentina (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Muppetheed

Wild Valentina

External Link/Members Only

Time to contribute again.

This was a couple months ago, sometime in February.

£80 half hour full service.
All comms were by text after getting details from AW. Simple enough and set up for later that day.

Flat around George Street area, call once there then directed to the real flat a couple doors back. Bit annoying but I suppose it gives SP a chance to check you out.

Read a few reviews prior and she has mixed ratings. I’m not put off with the more mature lady so still went for it and wasn’t disappointed.

I think she’s probably mid to late 50’s but wearing it really well. Slim and fairly toned for her age, probably about 5’9”.

Shower before and after, and the deed itself consisted of Oral without , reverse Oral and covered penetration. It wasn’t CIM but no worries from my end and no limit on pops within the time. I didn’t try kissing due to current covid situation so can’t comment on reports of her being a smoker.

She put me at ease and I had a great time and would go back. Positive from me.

Offline Bigsteve69

Always liked the look of her but previous reviews on here put me off. Maybe give her a whirl sometime.