Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Intel please,VS Derby?  (Read 596 times)

Offline Fence Post

External Link/Members Only

These numbers come up quite frequently in Derby. Whilst I enjoy a VS punt, I'm wary of the Rom B&S tricks so asking to avoid a disappointment.
Phone numbers do show on other sites, but doesn't tell me who's there.
Has anyone tried any of them?

Offline gbyld87

These numbers come up quite frequently in Derby. Whilst I enjoy a VS punt, I'm wary of the Rom B&S tricks so asking to avoid a disappointment.
Phone numbers do show on other sites, but doesn't tell me who's there.
Has anyone tried any of them?

Those all have photos that look like they were either taken a while ago or heavily edited / airbrushed... lack of detail / blurry / obviously part edited to remove heads or identifying elements.  Looking at them, I wouldn't reasonably think any of them would be the actual person, but i'm quite risk-averse so haven't and wouldn't try any of them.  Looking at Derby VS, it seems like a fucking wasteland compared to Leicester in terms of genuine-looking ads.  I can't see more than 2 or 3 in derby i'd trust.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 11:44:14 am by gbyld87 »

Offline Fence Post

I agree G87.
Half the adds in Derby are for outcall only as well. Slim pickings indeed

Offline NervousJ

I must look at these profiles daily thinking shall I shan’t I...  :unknown:

This is one that really tempts me...

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 12:10:22 pm by NervousJ »

Offline gbyld87

I must look at these profiles daily thinking shall I shan’t I...  :unknown:

This is one that really tempts me...

i think the third photo in the pinkish lingerie used to be tied to a Thai account in derby, but I might be remembering that wrong.

The first photo is all over the internet, so there's no way thats the girl behind the door:
Dunno what the origin of it is, but its sure as hell not a 'NICOLA' in allestree.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 12:18:50 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline King_Kai1403

Got burned trusting one of these types of VS profiles before, with the girl being nothing like the pictures. Since then I never bother with these studio picture profiles. Only the more amateur looking ones and even then take it with a pinch of salt. Shame because of all 90 average hits every day on VS derby seems to have like 10 legit profiles.

Offline badsin

I've never used VS, to me it's the equivalent of punting through admag like 15/20 years ago. If you do use it, always be prepared to walk :hi:

Offline Fence Post

King Kai, do you remember the number for the one that burnt you?
Would be good to know to avoid that one.

Offline King_Kai1403

Sorry I do not, my bad. I wasnt as active on this forum at the time.